I need some good Anime recommendations

Heres a list of some of the ones i liked and already got out of the way:

deathnote, bleach, Ghost in the shell 1st and 2nd gigs, Samurai Champloo, Gilgamesh, Trigun, Cowboy bebop, Casshern Sins, Claymore... And probably some others i cant think of right now lol.

Suggestions on netflix would be cool too, cause i cant tell by just the box art, it all looks so cheesy lol. :shock:

Gurren Lagann!

You will jizz on episode 8...but it's good the whole way through.

Panty and stockings with garter belt by the same folks who made FLCL

And Gurren Lagann is overrated, i'm sorry Mattay. Sure "the drill the heaven" line is amazing and funny.... the first time but then it gets repetitive and boring. Also i hate that Yoko, i just hate her!

Cromartie High School on the other hand...
cromartie-high-school-hayashida-kamiyama.jpg

Also, one that was recommended to me here by Chris_Crime that I really liked was Darker Than Black. 'Twas good.

Haha, I'll give you the Yoko annoyance. But it's a great story. It is cheesy, but most of them are ;)

I can also recommend "Bakuman". It's about 2 schoolkids who start a manga together. By the same authors who wrote the Death Note manga.

Sweet that worked really well! thx everyone for all the pix. So i just started Darker than Black...im gonna go for Bakugan after this cause i really liked Deathnote alot.

I did try the foolie coolie but i didnt make it past the first few eps, just not my cup of tea i guess. i will check out sexy commando though lol :p

And then i guess speed grapher ill have to check out too.

I appreciate it guys, and if you can think of anymore good sci-fi ones (but not mechs) be sure to post em. ill come back here and pick the next one here in a few weeks lol

HA! Gutted :p

For once it happens the other way round! This is a win for me...and for UK.

Ninja Scroll (the uncut movie, not the tv show attempt)

Samurai Deeper Kyo.

The GetBackers.

Scrapped Princess.

Daddio said:
Samurai Deeper Kyo.

I've read the first 4 volumes of this, and it is awesome. I always remember the fight VS White Crow being cool.

Also, I second Ninja Scroll like a bitch.

MattAY said:
HA! Gutted :p

For once it happens the other way round! This is a win for me...and for UK.
At any rate it probably sucks, what would a British Weeaboo know about Anime anyway. :p

(A whole lot more than me, that’s for sure! I never liked Anime. Maybe I’m just to old to have acquired the taste for it growing up.)

Tree tentacle sluts 9.

Besides that I haven't watched a good deal of anime in awhile. But about 12 years ago I was partial to the Saber Marionette J series. It had a good story and loved the music enough to buy the soundtrack.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod