MGS

Actually I am going to have to go with MGS3: Snake Eater. Great characters, great story, dialogue, music, basically everything.

In terms of graphics, music and gameplay MGS3 is far superior.

In terms of story, MGS is the best.

In terms of confusing the hell out of you, it's all about MGS2.

TheNesMan said:
I've only thoroughly played number 3, and it was amazing.

You really need to get on the ball with playing the first one. I would suggest playin' the gamecubes Twin Snakes version. The psx version is great, but the graphics are super outdated, and have the chance of hurting your eyes.

GhostTrip said:

True, true, and true. MGS2 has a confusing storyline. It has nothing to do with the Metal Gear project. Part 1 was the best with the storyline. Part 3 shows you the very first Metal Gear that has been made. Is not like the other ones but is still good. Too bad I didn't play the earlier games. Oh well.

Lets remember though, MGS is based off the origonal Metal Gear for the NES and Metal Gear 2 for SNES, so that started the series in a sense.

But I have to agree, in terms of story, MGS was the best.

StreetFighterRyu said:
GhostTrip said:

True, true, and true. MGS2 has a confusing storyline. It has nothing to do with the Metal Gear project. Part 1 was the best with the storyline. Part 3 shows you the very first Metal Gear that has been made. Is not like the other ones but is still good. Too bad I didn't play the earlier games. Oh well.

Did anyone else spot the error?
StreetFighterRyu said:
Part 3 shows you the very first Metal Gear that has been made.

The device made in MGS3 is the Shagohod, NOT Metal Gear. Although, there is a model of Metal Gear Ray in it.

LinksOcarina said:
Lets remember though, MGS is based off the origonal Metal Gear for the NES and Metal Gear 2 for SNES, so that started the series in a sense.

But I have to agree, in terms of story, MGS was the best.

You're forgetting the squel for the REGULAR NES.

NES had

Metal Gear
and
Snake's Revenge

I already know that there's NES games. Tyrranis, I haven't played MGS3 so i forgot it was called the Shagohod. But it's still just as dangerous.

woohoo ok seen enough screenshots of it and i finally got my hands on mgs 3 and finished it god it was damn good

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133