Metal Gear: Rising - "Raiden is back!"

MattAY said:
A part of me wants them to eventually remake MGS4 for the 360. Very wishful thinking I know :(

Did you play the MGS2 port for the Xbox? They did a terrible job. The framerate problems still give me nightmares.

I own both systems so I shouldn't care, but since the Metal Gear series has always had a home on the PlayStation, at least since the introduction of the Metal Gear Solid series (Twin Snakes was an exception), I personally think it should stay there. It's like if Gears of War or Halo were to come out on the PS3... it just wouldn't feel right. It might even make you feel dirty or violated. Oh, and before anyone says it, I'm not a fanboy.

schimmel said:
I own both systems so I shouldn't care, but since the Metal Gear series has always had a home on the PlayStation, at least since the introduction of the Metal Gear Solid series (Twin Snakes was an exception), I personally think it should stay there. It's like if Gears of War or Halo were to come out on the PS3... it just wouldn't feel right. It might even make you feel dirty or violated. Oh, and before anyone says it, I'm not a fanboy.

I know where you're comming from. I kinda feel the same, but i actually am a Sony fanboy.

Kojima should have left MGS alone. The 4th was a fitting conclusion to the series and now he pulls this shit. 2 more titles are coming (one on psp) including this. And as tylzen said 'Lighting action bolt action' or whatever it is, i bet its going to be hack and slash - 100% sure. I cant see it any other way.

RIP Metal Gear Soild: 1998 - 2008

MattAY said:
No need to argue...literally, you're actually arguing over nothing.

I knew buying a 360 would pay off greatly! A part of me wants them to eventually remake MGS4 for the 360. Very wishful thinking I know :(

As much as I like De-Ting I can only take so much of his know it all attitude on the forums.

I'm just wondering why they keep saying Raiden, but the pic is of a brown-eyed cyborg ninja.

Maybe Jack is going to pull a Pliskin and sit the sidelines this time.

Okay okay okay people. Pay attention. First of all, Kojima is the biggest fox of ALL. We can't believe anything he says 100%. So far, all we know is that there will be a new MGS that's multi-plat, starring (at least) a cyborg ninja. As well as the PSP game.

The picture of the older than MGS3 Big Boss I suppose could be his appearance in the PSP MGS, but who knows.

Also, about the graphics debate. To be honest, graphically, FF13 looked better on the PS3 than the 360. I'm talking the gameplay footage they've shown. It might be a matter of worse textures on the 360 due to lack of space.

I only own a 360 though, right now. I'd prefer to play FF on a PS3 but I won't be getting one anytime soon.

Astaroth001 said:
EliaSoZ said:
I think it was announced it's for three consoles, 360, PS3 and PC. Though IGN said it's exclusive to 360 but kotaku denies this.

Also, Kojima has a bunch of announcements coming tomorrow as well I'm sure.
Indeed, Raising will be multiplatform for those 3, while Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker will be a PSP exclusive and to be honest with ya...thats the game I'm excited about, a real MGS not sime Devil May Cry spinoff, the only MGS spinoff I liked is AC!D...I was hopiing for a 3rd game but I think that was only produced and not directed by Kojima, I dont see Raising as amazing as all MGS

Wanna write the game a review while you're at it? I mean all that footage they've show, it's pretty much like we finished the damn game ourselves!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle