Favorite Metal Gear Solid Game

Which MGS game is the best?

• Metal Gear (NES)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Metal Gear 2 (Nes)

• Metal gear Solid (PSX)

• Metal gear Solid 2 Sons of liberty (PS2)

• Metal Gear Solid 3 (PS2)

• Metal Gear Solid 4 (PS3)

• Total voters

Solaris10

Rookie
Now that MGS4 has come and gone, I went in a debate with some of my freidns about the best Metal gear Solid Game.... in the end, no one won the argument (though we nailed the 2 best). Now, we ask our fellow GR comrades to choose!

Which is the best MGS game and why?

Me it was MGS3.... the graphics, the gameplay, the story.... Oh yeah, the story. It was an amazing thing to be able to experience big boss's story. Though we may see Snake more as a hero, Big Boss was more of a man. The ending of MGS3, was simply marvelous, full of emotion.

First time I cried in a videogame.....really.

Was good to see you know who in MGS4....

BBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!1

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I've only played Metal Gear, Sons of Liberty Snake, Eater, and about 10 minutes of 4. I don't even remember Metal Gear, I just remember having it.

I enjoyed 3 the most, but I have not spent enough time with 4 to consider it. The story was awesome and the fact that you could be ignorant of any of the past game going into it is a plus. I had a hard time getting into it at first, but once I did I couldn't put it down. The ending is just plain awesome and you really understand the reasons why BB did what he did. I remember being pissed off that it wasn't a direct sequel to Sons of Liberty, but upon reading the plot of MGS4 it made me appreciate it a lot more.

As far as story is concerned MGS1 is the best, encapsulated story of the 4 "solid" games. You didn't need to play the older games to understand what was going on.

As far as gameplay is concerned I must say that 4 knocked it out of the park; I wish it were longer.

I've only played mgs1 and mgs3 and the best memories have came from 1. So Metal Gear Solid is my vote.

Played all but 4, but the 1st MGS will always be the best for me. Everything in it was amazing!

GRAY FOX!!!

during the fight with the end in mgs3 i got shot in the ass with some kind of dart. for the next couple of hours i played the game with that dart in my ass and i couldn't figure out how to remove it. it was pretty funny. anyway, yea the 3rd is my favorite, though i give props to the first solid, since it was the first game that got me into its mythos.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle