MGS Film

The perfect cast for Snake would be the man "Hayter" himself. They should reconstruct his face through plastic surgery to resemble Snake - instant success.

Oh snap, wouldn't it suck if UWE BOLL directed it? And then JACK THOMPSON tried to get it outawed?! LOLZ!!!!1111

Being topical still makes you popular, right?

mmm viggo moretenson, mmmm christian bale
but neither of them look anything like snake as i can see btw anyone wanna see batman and obi-wan make out? see "velvet goldmine" sexiest role either of them have ever played

De-Ting said:
MGS4 is Guns of the Patriots.

Who thought differently?

I think They'd ruin it. No one alive is cool enough to play Snake. There are some damn cool people, but not Snake cool.

De-Ting said:
Which is why they might aswell make it animated.

A sound idea. Then again, it may be a dodo like that long-forgotten Final Fantasy CG movie.

CG would be great for an MGS movie. Thing is, the non-Pixar CG movies I've seen are somewhat thin in storytelling (think Beowulf, tons of flair with little substance), which will do MGS no justice.

kverduga said:
CG would be great for an MGS movie. Thing is, the non-Pixar CG movies I've seen are somewhat thin in storytelling (think Beowulf, tons of flair with little substance), which will do MGS no justice.
Well there's not much you need to do to turn MGS into a movie...like getting rid of the gameplay. I think it'll turn out fine, maybe better, if they animate it.

If the Metal Gear Solid film is live action, I honestly think Christian Bale would make a good Solid Snake. He can do some decent voices (American accent, the "Batman voice", his own English accent etc), he's a good actor all round and when it comes to physically preparing for roles, I think he nails that too (The Machinist, Batman Begins, The Dark Knight etc). I can imagine him looking like Solid Snake from the first Metal Gear Solid game, minus the blue eyes (unless they changed him for the film like, contacts or something).

Viggo.. I don't think so. I don't think he would make a good Snake, honestly.

Meryl? Hell, as long as it's not Milla Jovovich or whatever her name is.. I really hated her as "Alice" in the Resident Evil movies, I honestly can't stand her. Maybe.. Kate Beckinsale or something? I liked her in the first Underworld movie.

Liquid Snake.. that's a hard one. Maybe James Marsters or whatever his name is (the guy who plays Spike in Angel/Buffy)?

Oh man. You know Colonel Roy Cambell? The guy who plays Dr Kelso from Scrubs looks full on like him, but of course, does -not- have a decent voice for it, ha ha.

Your thoughts, guys?

for liquid I would prolly go with james marsters but he is a little slight of build and appears quite old these days
what about that guy "Gunny" for Col. Roy Cambell
also if anyone needs proof that Christian Bale can act, which you shouldnt, watch The Prestige, damn amazing the chops on this guy

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod