Kojima Productions revealing something to us in 3 days?

Maybe in the new Metal Gear You will start with Raiden and then he will get stomped on by a giant Metal Gear and DIE!!!!!!!!

If they can figure out a cool and fluid way to have him use his sword that doesn't involve some Golden Axe-esque button mashing...count me on board.

Of course, that is if the announcement has anything to do with a Raiden game.

Raiden could also be in a Espionage Action game in similar style as Solid Snake.
Remember MGS2 Sons of Liberty.

Everyone just hates Raiden because he replaced Snake in MGS 2, and because of Rose. I don't think much people hate him beacuse of him. So everyone be easier on him!

Boringman54 said:
Everyone just hates Raiden because he replaced Snake in MGS 2, and because of Rose. I don't think much people hate him beacuse of him. So everyone be easier on him!

This.

And, am I the only one who prefers the MGS2 androgynous-childhood-abuse-history Raiden rather than the the MGS4 killer-ninja-leave-vamp-to-me tough guy? They took a realistic and likeable character and turned him into the classic video game tough guy cliche.

ZankerH said:
This.

And, am I the only one who prefers the MGS2 androgynous-childhood-abuse-history Raiden rather than the the MGS4 killer-ninja-leave-vamp-to-me tough guy? They took a realistic and likeable character and turned him into the classic video game tough guy cliche.

I agree completely. It's almost as if Kojima made Raiden this over the top, cheesy badass to make a tongue in cheek joke at the expense of the people who wanted a more "hardcore" or "badass" Raiden.

Well, nothing yet. I think it may be DLC for the PS3. I heard a rumour that it will be two chapters added to the game with you as Raiden, plus trophies added in.

Yes, I did just double post. I wanted to bump this topic.

Booerns to you, Mr. Lethean. Trying to get your topic back on the 5 most recent. For shame.
Not really, I try to support my own topics too, I just don't tend to make very good ones.

...It's tomorrow! I'm actually excited. I thought it wouldn't be anything big. But after hearing what of some of you have said, this could be the next big installment...:D

It seems to be a 5, but the timer still says 85 hours until the announcement, so I don't know what to expect...

All that's certain is "5"

If it isn't a 5th, and if it isn't about Raiden...then that's a full plot twist they would've pulled on us already!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod