Kojima Productions revealing something to us in 3 days?

Yay, an announcement about an announcement!

I forgot to say that I'm really excited if they're actually making a number 5. Hopefully, the team will have it out quicker now that they're all settled on the PS3.

LinksOcarina said:
Am I the only one banking on a Zone of Enders here? Mainly because I don't want to see another MGS?

I think so.

I do think it will be a content patch/DLC for the PS3.

Mine says 15 hours left. edit: Pacific time.
edit, edit. it changed. now it reads 1:19:03.. That means a little over an hour left!

We're in different time zones Bret, that may or may not help. We should all just sit in front of the site and wait

The site is dead :p
It crashed.

Probably due to the fact a lot of people are using the site.
Remember to reload the site when the timer is up. Because you only saw the flash.

JCD says it is a new countdown. He is taking screens.

1242954594712.jpg

fuck.jpg

It changes from E to 3.

Oh sure. JCD gets through. What makes him special? <_<

I was starting to think whatever it was counting down for appeared on a different site.

UPDATE: Flash sleuths at NeoGAF have determined that the teaser site may host four more countdowns, the last of which is set to end June 1, the first day of E3. In other words, the "5" may simply indicate the number of countdowns fans will be forced to endure.

Just think about the potential: An announcement of an announcement of an announcement of an announcement of an announcement of an announcement of an announcement. Only from master media manipulator Hideo Kojima, ladies and gentlemen.

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3174259

Dammit, Kojima! Do you think that was funny? Is this a game for you?...oh wait.

Edit: But I'm sure he's sorry he kept us waiting.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle