Kojima Productions revealing something to us in 3 days?

My obvious guess is they'll keep you guys for the intensity and wait until E3 to make the official announcement.

Sorry for the double post, but...

there's more added to the site: There's more rain, the countdown restarted and now R and Big Boss's mug shows up. So this might mean you get to play as Big Boss in a prequel, and the R might stand for Raiden, meaning they could cross paths, or you could even play as both. Here's alink to some info about it.

Oh yeah, I meant to post something about it.

It's either a prequel or a remake of the original Metal Gear.

And there's this leaked famitsu picture:
raiden_famitsu_kp.jpg

Know who that is? I'll give you a hint, it isn't Raiden.

Give up?

It's a pre-Cyborg Gray Fox, who viewed Big Boss as his mentor, guide, and even as a father figure.

Well I was off then. It looks alot like Raiden, and I'm not talking about his suit. His hair and face look very similar to Raiden's. It would be cool to play as Gray Fox though.

In Portable Ops, you get to see Gray Fox as a kid, and he looked a lot like Raiden. White hair and whatnot. And he was also a boy soldier in an African war, like Raiden.

I've had a theory for a while that Raiden is the son/clone of Gray Fox. I mean, they look alike, have the same fighting style, and have similar histories, just like with Snake and Big Boss. In fact, the reason I know for sure that that isn't Raiden is his eyes. Raiden has bright blue eyes, but his eyes are brown. Inversely, Big Boss had bright blue eyes, but Snake's are brown.

I dunno.

Longo_2_guns said:
In Portable Ops, you get to see Gray Fox as a kid, and he looked a lot like Raiden. White hair and whatnot. And he was also a boy soldier in an African war, like Raiden.

I've had a theory for a while that Raiden is the son/clone of Gray Fox. I mean, they look alike, have the same fighting style, and have similar histories, just like with Snake and Big Boss. In fact, the reason I know for sure that that isn't Raiden is his eyes. Raiden has bright blue eyes, but his eyes are brown. Inversely, Big Boss had bright blue eyes, but Snake's are brown.

I dunno.

I never would have thought of that

Longo_2_guns said:

I dunno.

Well friggin A, I always thought Gray Fox was Raiden...? I really need to go back and play through all the games again, the story is just too complex to remember it all 10 years after the fact.

Sigh, I've got to get a PS3 if this is the case. And it certainly makes sense.

Thankfully, I'll play this from start to finish on my friend's PS3, just like I did with MGS4 (not in one sitting). Good times.

If this turns out to be a PSP game, I will personally set out on a trip to Japan to kidnap Kojima's ass and beat him to a pulp in some dingy basement.

So far, the letters and numbers that appeared are:

S" (or number "5")
"R"
"P"
"E"
"C"
"@" (or a lowercase "e")
"O" (or number "0")

Numbers:
"5" (or "S")
"3"
"6"
"0" (or letter "O")

Edit: The website has a sun shining through the clouds now. And the letter "B" or the number "8" has been added.

The pictures are Big Boss:
http://kotaku.com/5270977/kojima-produc ... h-big-boss
Raiden (and this others site...):
http://kotaku.com/5272382/kojima-update ... stery-mask

Also, before all this hoobla Kojima announced that he's moving away from MGS, but that might be bullshit. However, he did say Team Kojima is working on two games. A Metal Gear AC!D sequel is one of them. Let's hope this is NOT that. Or a fucking PSP game.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle