man what happened to pro wrestling

from what i read, the only really decent matches was Undertaker / HHH and perhaps rhodes and mysterio.

edge and del rio's was marred with interference and edge should have dropped the title to del rio.

they bump a potentially good match between daniel bryan and shaemus to give the lawler / cole mess a full 13 minutes?

and the miz / cena match couldnt escape the shadow of the rock. at least miz retained.

as is the new standard now, there was a surplus of comedy skits. if they'd cut down on those and only given lawler & cole 2 or 3 minutes like they should have, they could have at least given sheamus and bryan a quick 7 or 8 minute match.

glad i didnt drop $50 on this.

Mania's become a gimmick PPV anyhow. Way too much pandering to the casual audience and the media, and for what? A week or two of good press?
Royal Rumble 2011 is where it's at.
Still, the product is in a good place right now. Not much needed to change, and that's exactly what happened as not a title changed hands tonight.

It might be an april fool prank but yet i wouldent be surpized it was true

WM 27 was awful cody rhodes vs rey was the only good match imo

The second video is hilarious. As for the first, it's going to break that kid's heart if Cena turns heel.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle