MAHVEL VS CAPCOM 3!

Green_Lantern said:
This is more of an assumption, but would it better for the PS3 since the DS3 has the better Dpad?

I was the sucker who bought the nicer D-Pad 360 controller, but D-Pad is pretty useful, even though combos don't get much harder than timing and Quarter Turns.

Green_Lantern said:
This is more of an assumption, but would it better for the PS3 since the DS3 has the better Dpad?
Unless you have a fight stick, most definitely.

Also, I'm going to hold of on getting this due to my lack of online capabilities. Makes me super sad, but what can you do?

Longo_2_guns said:
Green_Lantern said:

Also, I'm going to hold of on getting this due to my lack of online capabilities. Makes me super sad, but what can you do?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtJyFOlI ... re=related --> What can you do? To never give up Longo, to never give up. One day you'll have online capabilities, ONE DAY!

Longo_2_guns said:

Don't feel bad, most of the matches I've gotten have had some sort of slowdown throughout the match. Though it may be Comcast doin' its usual thing.

/awwyeah5000ping

Longo_2_guns said:
Green_Lantern said:

I thought the same. But I dont think I'll be getting LIVE anytime soon. So I'd have to wait for the next package or something. At least 9 months!
So yeah...screw that. Let's FIGHT!

One word: Disappointed....

More words: I'm very upset with the characters in the game, I was expecting much much more. And I can't believe they didn't inculde characters from 2 such as Guile, Venom, Gambit, Ken, Mega Man, etc.. Part 2 had 56 characters and 3 only has 38.... WTF man... W...T....F....

On top of that the controls are horrendous. Why would you even change the controls? If it ain't broke don't fix it.

Is it possible I expected too much from this game after waiting 11 years? Maybe. But all I wanted was everything 2 had with even more characters/combos in uber HD, is that too much to ask for?

WickedLiquid said:
More words: I'm very upset with the characters in the game, I was expecting much much more. And I can't believe they didn't inculde characters from 2 such as Guile, Venom, Gambit, Ken, Mega Man, etc.. Part 2 had 56 characters and 3 only has 38.... WTF man... W...T....F....
95% of the characters from MvC2 were recycled from previous games, which is why they were able to do so many. Every single character had to be rebuilt from the ground up for MvC3.

WickedLiquid said:
On top of that the controls are horrendous. Why would you even change the controls? If it ain't broke don't fix it.
Have you played Tatsu vs Capcom? If not, play it. Just sayin', the combat in 3 is a tuned, up played version of Tatsus, though it was a little better in TvC.

It's good, but I have it for the PS3 because someone at gamestop reserved the wrong copy for me....

So yeah...ill play anyone on the PS3?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod