Ultimate Mahvel vs Capcom 3

Longo_2_guns

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Alright, no one's more excited about this than me, but if you're ready the whole new roster has already been leaked. Besides the four known by everyone we have the following:

Nova
Dr. Strange
Iron Fist
Nemesis
Frank West
Vergil
Rocket Racoon
And finally, brace yourselves...

PHOENIX WRIGHT!

Yeah, I'm getting this game.

Oh yeah, leak info here

And here's a video of Hawkeye and Firebrand in action.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTxNJcXydpo

No no no no no. How are mega-man, gambit, psylocke, juggernaut, jin, and more still getting snubbed for this? Fucking Capcom cancels megaman legends 3 and now this.

I'm fine with a little variety instead of MvC2 2. And frankly, we don't need more X-Men.

No Gene bugs me, but what can you do?

Dan, I have an image for you.

phoenix_wright_OBJECT_awesome.jpg
[/img]

LinksOcarina said:
Where the f*** is Captain Commando!?

And why should I care about the game since I own the inferior version already?

This is why fighting games suck with all these editions and releases. At least this is planned to be budget priced.

Aww maaaaaan. See I knew they'd bring something like this out after the original. I should've waited...I SHOULD'VE WAITED DAMMIT!!

Vergil I am most excited for.

Not gonna lie, Marvel VS Capcom 3 was a disappointment.I'm sure it was amazing to the newer generation of gamers and it certainly did look pretty. But for those of us who loved and adored part 2 for over ten years, it was a bit of a head scratcher. Well, I only speak on my behalf but I'm not alone.

I mean how do you go from 56 characters to 39? And don't give me the excuse "they had to make everything from scratch". It's a video game, they're usually made from scratch. It's hard friggin work but fans expectations increase with every generation of gaming.

Even with the new characters it still brings the total up to 51. The point of a sequel is to give gamers what they want and try to enhance the experience. Such as giving us 56 characters fans will expect, while replacing some of the least liked characters with someone a little better (such as the second wolverine), then enhancing the game by adding MORE characters, such as the new ones in part 3.

Kind of reminds me of MK3 where people were pissed that fan faves were excluded such as scorpion. So they quickly made MK3 Ultimate with a ba-jillion characters.

....anyways, rant over. Go Capcom.....

You guys complain too much.

I just might pick this up as I didn't purchase MvC3. Even though it is tempting at 29 bucks at Best Buy right now...

WickedLiquid said:
I mean how do you go from 56 characters to 39? And don't give me the excuse "they had to make everything from scratch". It's a video game, they're usually made from scratch. It's hard friggin work but fans expectations increase with every generation of gaming.
Except that MvC2 really wasn't. Except for the 6 or so new characters, everyone simply copied from a previous game. That's the only reason they were able to have so many characters. And that's also why the game was so ridiculously unbalanced. And part of what they're doing in UMvC3 is fixing balancing issues that it had.

Lethean said:

LOL, are you new to this whole internet thing?

Seriously, it really is unfair that they always release the same fighting game with a few extras. But also, people should expect it by now so suck it up and accept the fact your MvsC3 is inferior and you wasted your money instead of waiting for the better one. :p

You guys do realize that this is much, much cheaper than if you were to buy the characters via DLC, right? Which is what they were planning on doing, not releasing a whole nother game.

And yeah, it'll be $40.

Wes said:
Lethean said:

LOL, are you new to this whole internet thing?

Seriously, it really is unfair that they always release the same fighting game with a few extras. But also, people should expect it by now so suck it up and accept the fact your MvsC3 is inferior and you wasted your money instead of waiting for the better one. :p

No. Of course not. But I'm starting to realize this place is so damn negative all the time.

Pretty much what you said there Wes though about being used to it and sucking it up. I mean, you know it's coming, so why not just wait and buy the uber extreme addition. I mean, you either want the game that badly that you're willing to buy it on release date knowing another edition will be released, in which case, you really shouldn't complain or you wait and save the money. I mean, by now you know it's coming, like Wes said.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod