MAHVEL VS CAPCOM 3!

I heard rumors of Dormammu, but it's nice to hear him finally announced.

Right now, the new rumors are of Gene from God Hand and Wesker from Resident Evil. Though they may just be more wishful thinking than not.

I know this is a topic about MvC3, but if you guys checked PSN right now MvC2 is on sale for like 50% off. I grabbed it and so should you. If it's on sale on Xbox Live I don't know, but still it's a steal at $7.50.

I figured I could post this because after like 3 years and 3000 posts you all know I'm no ad spammer

I agree. I got it right when it came out, and it's a great fighting game. The only 2D fighter I like better at the moment is Tatsunoko vs Capcom, which is actually what MvC3 apparently plays like, which is great!

This was posted on the main page yesterday, but the main page is for fags and this thread is best thread, so here's the new MAHVEL VS CAPCOM 3 trailer.
Looks pretty fucking awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DjhUckLcIY

BAM! Shit is intense. Best trailer ever.

Oh, and Gene has kind of been deconfirmed, which is total bullshit, but at the same time Tron was somewhat deconfirmed and she's in now, so yeah.

Also, TRON FUCKING BONNE! I don't know about you, but I'm a huge Legends fan, so seeing this is great. I assumed it was going to be Volnutt, since he has the TvC moveset, but this is great too. And of course they put in plenty of Legends stuff, because it IS Keiji Inafune's favorite game series. If you don't know who he is, look him up, because he's a pretty big deal in Capcom.

Speaking of Mega Man, it's been confirmed that there will be a representative from the X series, though X himself is unlikely. Smart money is on Zero, who was a favorite character in TvC, but it's all up in the air now.

And of course, with Tokyo Game Show on the next week horizon, it's pretty obvious a few characters will be announced then.

It's believed Spidey is being saved for then, since it's after the release of the new Spidey game and I'm sure Activision didn't want the announcement to coincide with the release. And Frank West is thought to be announced at the same time, due to the "Freelance Reporter" connection between the two, but this is all speculation so no high hopes yet.

So yeah. This is going to be GREAT.

Beautiful.

Now we're just waiting for Frank. I'm pretty sure he'll be in, because he was a big hit in Tatsu and the Japs love Frank West.

Frank West, Jill Valentine and Guile are a must for Capcom.
Gambit, Human Torch and Punisher are a must for Marvel!

Recently announced characters!

MODOK and Magneto from the Marvel side, bringing in a few more villains

And on the Capcom side, we get Arthur from Ghosts and Goblins and Nathan Spencer from the new Bionic Commando.

Let me get some trailers found and I'll post em all at once.

i am shocked to see MODOK in this honestly. MODOK is fairly uncommon and not really a memorable character, more of a second banana against Captain America (from what I remember, at least. If i'm wrong please say so.)

Good to see Arthur in there, now I want Captain Commando damnit!

I agree i'd rather see red skull then MODOK... But i am happy to see Wesker! And arthur!

And not happy with the "new" spencer... couldn't we have the XBoxlive arcade spencer instead?

Wesker is a good choice for this game. But I can't stand how they turned him into a slasher movie monster who constantly dies yet somehow comes back as something even stronger, LOL. But I guess the Resident Evil series was never big on plot.

Longo_2_guns said:
They wouldn't include the Red Skull, since he's all Nazi and whatnot.
So... MODOK plotted to destroy earth a couple of times, DR.DOOM tried to blow up New york and Magneto wants to enslave the non-mutant race... BUT A NAZI IS TOO MUCH FOR CAPCOM? :x
Longo_2_guns said:
And a cumulative battle for all the new characters:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KubYfaJtQzc
Black wesker! (Blasker?)

So... anytime punisher, aaaaanytime...

Lien said:
So... anytime punisher, aaaaanytime...

Seriously! Plus there's like a ka-jillion other characters i wanna see. I hope this game has around 50 characters cuz i can think of 25 from each side that i'd want.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod