MAHVEL VS CAPCOM 3!

New leak.
29_haggar.jpg

If you look closely, do you know who you see?

MIKE HAGGAR! The most badass, shark-pile-drivin' mayor of all time. Pretty much taking the typical Zangeif grapple spot. Good add.

Also, Punisher is pretty much a no. Just sayin'.

Wow, this looks like it's shaping up to be pretty damn good.

I'm also looking for a few more X-Men. Preferably Nightcrawler, Rouge, Mystique and Beast.

New confirmation of characters.

Zero from Mega Man X, and She-Hulk.

Now, I don't mind this. She-Hulk kind of sucks as a character, but in a fighting game it wouldn't be so bad.

Also, I'm investigating the possible contents of a special edition, so if I find anything I'll let you know.

There is one thing mostly confirmed: There will be Character DLC. That pisses me off, but whatever.

Okay, there are two bonuses to the DLC. One, it allows them to release the game earlier while still having a big roster, and two, they pretty much said that any character the fans want will get added through DLC.

But spending more money on a game you already own annoys me to no end. Sure, I have plenty of spare money, but still.

Spare money from all the membership fees you collect as the head of the DLC Fanclub.

So I've never been big into fighters, mainly cause I always suck major ass at them, but this looks like a good one to start out with at least.....

If you have a Wii, get Tatsunoko vs Capcom, since it is one of the best fighting games I have ever played.

For the first time ever, the GR front page managed to beat me to the new characters. Though to be fair, I've known for a while.

Sentinel and Hsien-Ko

I'm not happy about Sentinel, since he was one of the most broken characters in MvC2, but he looks toned down, so whatever.

Hsien-Ko is a good add, since it gives a little more Darkstalkers love.

Anyone playing this yet? I'm kinda interested in it since it's been getting pretty good reviews, but since I haven't really ever been into fighters I want hear other opinions on it.

Green_Lantern said:
Anyone playing this yet? I'm kinda interested in it since it's been getting pretty good reviews, but since I haven't really ever been into fighters I want hear other opinions on it.

I've got some good time into it, and it's a great game. It definitely has the spastastic speed of MvC2 but the combos were made a lot easier to mainstream the style of game that anyone can pick up and play, but masters can chain-link combos like a boss that look amazing and suck ass when it happens to you. It's definitely a lot more user-friendly than [Super] Street Fighter IV, but make sure you get a GOOD amount of practice before diving into Ranked matches. Since everyone right now is 0wins/0losses: you can face anyone at any skill level, and it's kind of deterring playing a Beginner battle and getting bodied by some guy who obviously played a huge load of MvC2 in his day.

All-in-all, take a day or two [if you buy it] to play through Mission Mode [Trial mode] and the Arcade and find your team, then dive into Online.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle