MAHVEL VS CAPCOM 3!

Can't wait for E3 hopefully GR gets some coverage of this.
Oh wait, Duke was at the event so hopefully he'll give us more info in his manifesto.

optic blast!

optic blast!

3030580744_e012167e69_o.png

Ha, I just noticed you spelt Marvel with an H...(I'm imaging you saying it in your Christopher Walken impression Longo <3)

Anyway, I played the second at my mate's house in Vancouver. Long story short, we got merry and played into the early hours of the morning because it's such a good multiplayer! (Probably wasn't that long of a story thinking about it)
I will probably be getting this and repeating the same thing in England (once I get my LIVE back up :()

Oh, and I think it deserves mention that Spiderman won't be in this one, since Activision holds the rights to Spidey in all video games and wants several million dollars just to allow him to be in.

However, it's pretty much been confirmed that Deadpool and Dante are going to be in. So if you're a fan of those, then there ya go.

I figure we may as well give this baby a bump, since there's some new info and I don't wanna make a new thread.

Like I said before, Dante and Deadpool are in, plus Super Skrull, who has all of the Fantastic 4's powers in one, and Cappy America are also in, plus some others.

But two more just got released. One, Thor, was somewhat surprising. The other much more so, as it is none other than Amaterasu from Okami.

1279779187451.jpg

Plus characters like Mega Man Volnutt are likely to appear, as we've already seen a Mega Man Legends based stage, and we have Viewtiful Joe as another pretty much confirmed character.

So yeah, I'll post more as it comes in.

Whooho! captain America... But yeah, that was a surprising as when they announced Chung-li as a "New character"...

Love the S.H.I.E.L.D background

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod