I'll be on a Podcast......

remember a while ago I posted a thread asking for a co-host for a show on a radio station?

Well, I was offered to join a show for a week, and if it works out I may be a regular.

The show is Called Pants on Fire. It will be episode 3 and it's a video game news kinda podcast. If you want to listen to it go tho KGMR Radio. It's not a bad station (since I just launched 2 weeks ago) but it needs some work.

http://www.kgmrradio.com/news.php

The show starts at 3 PM EST I think.... I will double check this. But definitely listen and wish me luck guys....

yeah, I just met these guys two days ago at an audition, well see how it goes.

Starts at 3 EST....listen in and let me know how it is afterward.

Is it not 3 PM Eastern right now? I listened to the radio show for a while, then it lagged out on me. I relaunched it, and all I got was some song of a guy shouting obscenities.

Loved the ranting about George Lucas during the early part of the podcast. Did you record by chatting on the phone with them?

Neat, since I have a laptop I was able to get Skype now. My parents don't want Skype on the desktop because they "think" it contains spyware.

So today is episode 4, if you care to listen.

We are also on Itunes now, if you care to download episode 3, just search pants on fire, and you will find it basically in the podcasts section.

Awesome stuff. Is this a regular thing you'd like to update etc? If so, I can certainly sticky this bad boy for you...

Um...id rather it is not like that, because it is technically every Sunday, and I am technically spamming outside material....

So yeah, just listen guys, Cause you know you want to. And Download us on I Tunes.

The only podcast I've ever listened to on a regular basis was Destructoid's Podtoid, mainly cause it was awesome...But I may have to load up iTunes in a bit.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle