ITT we post awesome things (Deez Sour Nets!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always wondered what if everything is an illusion. Nobody knows the purpose of life until they die. And nobody knows what happens after you die. Therefore, you may never know what is life. What we have are stories, mythology.Is there one god or are there multiples? Do we have destinies? I'm not going to spend my time in this world digging up pieces of clues to solve an unsolvable puzzle. Mortals are meant to die, so why not live it to the fullest? I feel people exercise, because they're trying to be immortals. People don't want to die young, but they don't want to see the suffering in this world.

UghRochester said:
I always wondered what if everything is an illusion. Nobody knows the purpose of life until they die. And nobody knows what happens after you die. Therefore, you may never know what is life. What we have are stories, mythology.Is there one god or are there multiples? Do we have destinies? I'm not going to spend my time in this world digging up pieces of clues to solve an unsolvable puzzle. Mortals are meant to die, so why not live it to the fullest? I feel people exercise, because they're trying to be immortals. People don't want to die young, but they don't want to see the suffering in this world.

So much for posting awesome things and not debating stupid things....

And thanks for making a new page, I got tired scrolling through the damn shrimp pictures on my ipad.

deleted because i was debating stupid things

Green_Lantern said:
And thanks for making a new page, I got tired scrolling through the damn shrimp pictures on my ipad.

well sorrry for posting awesomeness.

and ugh, i think people exercise because it makes them feel good. i exercise every single day knowing full well i could still die every single day. Thats all i'll say.

What chalk looks like under a microscope
It looks like a black and white image of a drug induced hallucination.

176806_v2.jpg

Sea Salt
176812_v2.jpg

jbB8vvC.jpg

I didn't watch that show way too much enough.

Incidentally, I have to wear two pairs of shades to see comfortably outside.

Hey everybody, they're going to tax the internet sales now, isn't that awesome!

Thanks Obama, I've been wanting this one for AGES. Now amazon and steam will be taxed!

Bitchin'

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PandaMaster011