ITT we post awesome things (Deez Sour Nets!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
PVXrYmZ.jpg

mizfywk.gif

danielrbischoff said:
Animal cruelty! Does he at least get to eat all those treats now?

I think Animal cruelty is a thing now?

*Puts hand over forehead* Im predicting pictures of starving people being made to perform tricks in order to get food.

Shit
120313_homeless_wifi_145a_grid.jpg

Its cool in a tech way yet cruel at the same time. Gives me a mixed bag of emotions.
cm-38847-050c8024c32129.gif

I will always remember in school talking to super hero fans about how I knew The hulk could kill superman.

Boy does that piss them off lol

The hulk is the ultimate in cheating bullshit, though. Even superman, though bullshit, has clear limits - IE, if he's not next to a sun he's fucked. Hulk, IIRC, can just keep powering up forever with nothing but oxygen being required. Does he even need to breathe? Or would he just get angry enough he eventually stops needing to?

Wes said:
If Goku won I'd want that half hour of my life back..
Goku can instant transmission anyone anywhere.
So he grabs superman and takes him to that planet of darkness bullshit that yakon came from in the pre-buu saga, at which point superman slowly burns away his energy and eventually loses because there's no sun.
Alternatively, superman could just go all-out right at the start before goku could power up ssj4 and win fairly easily.

It's stupid anyway. If they ever met up they wouldn't fight in the first place because neither of them are assholes. If we're talking vegeta, on the other hand...

madster111 said:
It's stupid anyway. If they ever met up they wouldn't fight in the first place because neither of them are assholes. If we're talking vegeta, on the other hand...
Please don't, maddie...

madster111 said:
It's stupid anyway. If they ever met up they wouldn't fight in the first place because neither of them are assholes

Fine fine... here you go...
Superman_vs_Goku_by_Chris_Supernerd.jpg

Happy? Think it still wasn't worth a 10 minutes animated fight? Party pooper, you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leagueofbulgaria