ITT we post awesome things (Deez Sour Nets!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Affen said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4E5vUUtSWT4&

I found this to be amazing. Worms and spiders together. Perfect mix.
I thought that worm has some slimy defensive mechanism going on until the camera man sprayed it with something.

So I totally won my fantasy football league with my friends. Being completely honest, it felt great. That was like a week and a half ago. So this is where it got better, I just received a message from my friend. I totally forgot that we had all paid to play this year. And I got 75% of the proceeds for coming in first. Best news all day.

Bretimus_v2 said:
So I totally won my fantasy football league with my friends. Being completely honest, it felt great. That was like a week and a half ago. So this is where it got better, I just received a message from my friend. I totally forgot that we had all paid to play this year. And I got 75% of the proceeds for coming in first. Best news all day.

That's awesome. I came in 9th out of 10 this year. :mad:

I'm fairly all over the place. I usually finish in the top 8 out of 12 in that league. I got to the playoffs on a 7-5 season and then had great games from then on.

Bretimus_v2 said:
Congrats dude! Money would be the only thing to motivate me to play Fantasy League anything.

19510_537530032947409_151125861_n.jpg

pb-alaska-advertisement.jpg

Everyone like my wal-mart, I wanna party it up in the infants section with Pitbull and take home a complentary pack of energy sheets.

so..um..anyone see those pictures of Michelle Obama playing soccer? Because I know I have. A. Lot. I'm probably on some FBI watch list at this point.
Hottest first lady?
[A. Lot.]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leagueofbulgaria