ITT we post awesome things (Deez Sour Nets!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha that's Chris Kamara, one of he funniest football commentators around. Do you guys not KNOW UK celebrities?!!

UghRochester said:
Now that is skill...and good looking. Did someone say "granny panties?"
If guys only noticed the granny panties and not the rest of the video, then i got bad news for them... well depending on what states they live in.

tumblr_m8j07tz0hE1qcvzbco1_250.gif

danielrbischoff said:
NickKmet said:
Everybody watch these videos. This guy has absolutely no shame, and it's terrific.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCiY1y3uJ3o
The fact everyone is laughing and singing along just sells it so hard.

Seriously though, who uses Chat Roulette? That's a little too in my face. At least on the GR forums I can at least imagine we're all attractive people.

I can't imagine sitting at home and going on chat roulette by yourself. I've been on there with friends before and its kinda fun if you don't get penises. so it's not fun at all.

Delta47 said:
its kinda fun if you don't get penises. so it's not fun at all.
I mean, you're guaranteed to get dicks, right? half the guys in that video were ready to whip it out. If that's what you want to see there are places you can go where you'll at least be prepared for every dick you see.

I have stuff that allows me to replace my video feed with whatever I have, so I would go on there and stream stuff like Cromartie High or Kung Pow on days when I was bored.

It sucks, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133