ITT we post awesome things (Deez Sour Nets!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
funny-celebrity-pictures-avengers-assemble-on-facebook.png

danielrbischoff said:
For whatever reason I just hate Daniel Radcliffe.... I will never see him as anything other than Harry Potter.

haha. Out of the three of them, I think he's the best actor, and the most likely to find success post harry potter. Rupert Grint has had a few good roles since as well.

But yeah, you're right. It is hard to see them as anything else.

NickKmet said:
haha. Out of the three of them, I think he's the best actor, and the most likely to find success post harry potter. Rupert Grint has had a few good roles since as well.

I don't know what you're smoking but I encourage you to share with ALL of us if you actually believe this.

spartan317 said:
NickKmet said:

I don't know what you're smoking but I encourage you to share with ALL of us if you actually believe this.

What? He's the one who's acted successfully (and received critical acclaim) on Broadway, and from everything else I've heard, he's been great in his other movie roles. Also, out of the three, in his non-movie appearances, such as in interviews, he's always been the one that's most impressive. He just seems like he'll find success if he wants it.

I could probably say more about Rupert Grint if I'd seen any of his other movies, but I haven't.

The only reason I can't say Emma Watson is the best out of the three is because she hasn't done shit since they wrapped on the last movie.

This isn't so much awesome as it is awful, this is a chunk of the consent form for paying for my sewer bill online:

In order to receive electronic Disclosures and to obtain the best view of these Disclosures you will need access to the Internet and Windows 95 or higher - Internet Explorer 5.0 or higher; Netscape Navigator 6.0 or higher; AOL 5.0 or higher; Macintosh Power PC - Internet Explorer 5.0 or higher; Netscape Navigator 6.0 or higher; and the capability to download and/or print these Disclosures.

Update much, Missouri Sewer and water?

I love the spark of magic as they kiss. Makes me want to buy a DVR and record every single moment of every game I play just in case something as hilarious as that happens.

I couldn't be happier that Carroll is involved in this gif, everytime I watch him play I'm hoping someone breaks his ankle, something so very unlikeable bout this man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaminglovex