IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND!

Longo_2_guns

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Sorry to make that joke, but it seems a bit fitting. Don't get it? Post count. Alright? Alright. Moving on...

There was a real reason why I wanted to make this thread. I wanted to say I love you guys.

Let me explain...

When I came here a good 9000 posts and almost 8 years ago, I had no idea the effect this place would one day have on me. It made me laugh, made me cry, kept me entertained, introduced me to much of the world, lifted me up, humbled me, and hell, it helped me though some rough times in my youth. And you know, I'd honestly call some of you guys my friends. Like, friend friends, not person I know on internet friends. Yeah. That's all I have to say about that.

Anyway, my point here is simple...

Party on GaRth

omg.jpg

epilepsy.gif

316jimcareyddr.gif

longon.png

Congrats man!

this place wouldn't be Game Revolution without Longo...

it'd be Game Revuti

I am personally glad for the opportunity that I have had to meet you, Longo. Whether I am on your friends list or not. You've been both entertaining and thought-provoking with a slightly nutty flavor and a smooth finish.

MattAY said:
Congrats man!

this place wouldn't be Game Revolution without Longo...

it'd be Game Revuti

You missed the G in Game, you fucking idiot.

intoTheRain said:
did it really make you cry or are u just saying that because it fits?
Little bit of both.

Anyway, I wasn't really making this thread to say "HEY! LOOK AT ME!" Well, kind of. But not really. I wanted to thank you guys. That's what this thread was about. Even those of you I don't like, I still like. You know?

No, you don't?
Fuck you.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod