Is Obama doing a good job thus far?

Is Obama doing a good job?

• He's made some mistakes here and there but he is doing a good job regardless.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He's doing a great job.

• Not at all. I regret/am glad I did not vote for him.

• I'm undecided. I see a lot of potential but also a lot of room for improvement.

• Total voters
I think he's doing great. I don't think his mistakes so far can be considered material. Atlas had shrugged before he was elected, and Obama has a very difficult task ahead of him.

ALL THE BEST, BROTHA!

hes doin great it s that weak minded americans expexted a quickie fix and people should have more sense and see he isn't the main power of the usa.. He has to get through congress to put up with his decisions.. everyone thinks the president is the super power no he s just the face boy

but putting all that aside obama is doin great but i think guaetamo bay should have been left open because terroists do not deserve to live if they will harm society

Another thing is bush may have done alot of mistakes but under his adminstration there were no terriosts attack nor were there anything t happen after 9/11 and i thank him for that.. you guys have no idea how much efforts were put for this not to happen

You said McCain rushed back to Washington to support the economic stimulus package. It was TARP. You're a dingbat.

Whatevs. I'm sure when you said economic stimulus package everyone reading thought of the one Obama passed.

Cartos said:
but putting all that aside obama is doin great but i think guaetamo bay should have been left open because terroists do not deserve to live if they will harm society

But the problem with GB is that these people were locked up on being suspected terrorists...some in there for 5 years without a trial because there wasn't enough evidence to convict. It was held outside the USA so that they didn't hiave to give people their simple rights like "Innocient until proven gulity".

Cartos said:
Another thing is bush may have done alot of mistakes but under his adminstration there were no terriosts attack nor were there anything t happen after 9/11 and i thank him for that.. you guys have no idea how much efforts were put for this not to happen

???
No terrorists attacks under Bush's administration???....9/11 happened under his administration. What do you call that? The biggest attack on US soil i believe. Bush then went on to start the war on Iraq which has killed more Americans then 9/11.

So yeah, well done Bush.

the 1993 WTC bombing happened under clinton's watch, yet he really did nothing. 9/11 was bound to happen regardless of who was in office. In fact, they probably could have done it years earlier, but waited for the right moment. You can't lay the blame at bush's feet without laying blame at Clinton's feet as well.

Also like to add that obama is really pushing that new "no secret voting law" for unions. Just great. Way to protect our rights their obama, as if the truth squads (google it) run by the police weren't bad enough.

True, I'm not saying no attacks have ever happened under Democratic watch. But people shouldn't be crediting Bush for keeping terrorist attacks off USA soil when the largest one happened under his watch.

I haven't been paying too much attention to what he's been doing, I am Canadian after all and I've got my own PM to worry about.

But what I do know is (or rather, my opinion is) Bush left the US in a mess and Obama is trying to clean it up. These problems can't be cleaned up over night nor can they just be swept under the rug.

So as of now I'm undecided. I'm sure if McCain won the election, people would be doing a lot more complainning.

Rekkie7 said:
Cartos said:

But the problem with GB is that these people were locked up on being suspected terrorists...some in there for 5 years without a trial because there wasn't enough evidence to convict. It was held outside the USA so that they didn't hiave to give people their simple rights like "Innocient until proven gulity".

Cartos said:

???
No terrorists attacks under Bush's administration???....9/11 happened under his administration. What do you call that? The biggest attack on US soil i believe. Bush then went on to start the war on Iraq which has killed more Americans then 9/11.

So yeah, well done Bush.

If you werent so ignorant as i said after 9/11 was stated but thse terriosts had much bigger plans and much bigger death tolls planned on us then 9/11... They have found up to portable nuclear bombs ready to be planted and exploded in huge populated areas.. You think they were going to stop at 9/11 on his watch none of these terriosts had a chance to even breath upon us soil anymore

GB was a great facility because it was keeping these terriosts in check and they won't be able to hrm americans and most of terriosts werent just put in there like th media says.. They had very high suspicions before they were even touch and many of them were the key to success to keep this country from another mishap like 9/11 to occur again.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod