I'm not voting for Obama because

Discussion in 'Films, TV, Music, Books, Etc.' started by BlackStar, Oct 6, 2008.

?

1. I'm an activist for the KKK

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Fox News is the only News

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. This ain't the 90's

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Obama is a secert Muslim

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. I'm a bad mother-Shut your mouth!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Chris_Crime

Chris_Crime Rookie

2. Longo_2_guns

Longo_2_guns Forum Moderator
    Staff Member

[​IMG]

Also, I kinda like this screen stretcher
    [​IMG]

3. Ivory_Soul

Ivory_Soul Highly Motivated Test Subject

Everyone knows Obama's motto is change...

Come
    Help
    A
    N!gger
    Get
    Elected

Plus Sarah Palin is HOT so who doesn't want her runnin' things up round nyah!!
    CTHULHU FHTAGN CTHULHU FHTAGN!!!

This thread is also another lesson why talking about politics is as dangerous as a $2 hooker. It just starts flame wars and people lying for each others' "party". BOTH sides are wrong and WHEN ARE THESE DAMN PEOPLE GONNA GIVE A SPEECH ABOUT HELPING AMERICA INSTEAD OF TRYING TO 1UP EACH OTHER ON LIES!!!

Ok I'm done have fun children :D

4. thetank

thetank Rookie

Bill Hicks for President '08?

5. fromthedead

fromthedead Rookie

Sucks to be a white middle class male in these dark times. And how come Obama never mentions that he's HALF WHITE? If he has I've never heard it.

6. MikeyVassallo

MikeyVassallo Rookie

fromthedead- he does... but why would he have to? He is also not out there saying "I'm black.". You should maybe read his book sometime. Or read anything sometime.

7. BlackStar

BlackStar Rookie

Vote for me, I'm half white!!!!!!

8. Flaming_Tiki_God

I'm voting for McCain because I want to be just like these people: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/10/0 ... 33240.html

Seriously, everyone should see that. Spread it around. It's a bunch of comments from McCain/Palin rally goers.
    It confirms my feeling that if Barack gets elected, he's going to get shot...

9. jc00l

jc00l Rookie

That just wasted 20mins of my life

10. thetank

thetank Rookie

That one woman in the first video, who keeps popping her ugly head in? What a dumb cow.

"Yes, sir, your point right there, sir!"

How can people be so closed-minded? Obama is a terrorist? I don't think so, bub. And that one guy who was asked if Obama is an American citizen, who answers "I don't know what he is!" Isn't that one of the requirements for eligibility to run for presidency?

Seriously, what Obama should have done is listened to Dave Chappelle. Pick a Mexican running mate, so if he gets assassinated, it'll open up the border. America as the world sees it, especially based on videos like these, is far too racist to warrant killing a black president if it means "all them that Mexi-kens are gon' steal our darn jobs!"

11. fromthedead

fromthedead Rookie

Actually, it's all I've heard him say.

12. Flaming_Tiki_God

WTF!? Seriously, WTF?
    I have no idea what to say to you. I'm so...amazed?

Based on this and the post I made above, I've confirmed that conservatives have such a warped sense of reality.
    And yes, I'm blindly labeling you a conservative. Shoot me if I'm wrong.

13. Rakon

Rakon Rookie

Because I'm Canadian and I can't

14. MikeyVassallo

MikeyVassallo Rookie

It's OK FTG, neocon or not the guys other posts are less than class so that speaks for itself.

15. Toomie

Toomie Rookie

Blech. Voter apathy is a horrible thing.

Double blech at people characterizing America like this. I get that this comment was half in jest, but every time I hear a non-American say this kind of thing about my country my palms itch. You know, if all those Europeans weren't such self-righteous dicks...

Other folks have dealth with the false ACORN allegations, so I'm going to deal with this. To wit: What the fuck are you talking about? He's elaborated on his positions and what he would try to do as much as anybody can be expected to on the campaign trail. No nominee with half of a brain in his skull is going to bind himself to a point-by-point plan with numbers on any issue that might change by the time he reaches office. And even if he gets in and the situation is exactly the same, he's going to have to argue and compromise about it with potentially somewhere around 535+ people. Obama is doing exactly what he's supposed to do: Giving enough details to indicate what he's planning to do without tying himself to a plan that might be obsolete by the time he's in office.

And on a more important note--I'm going to put this in red font because I'll particularly relish watching you sputter through it--exactly how has McCain been more specific about his plans?

I know Joe already pointed some of this out, but three things come to mind:
    1) Exactly who has been thrown in jail, again?
    2) You do not understand slander and libel laws. That wasn't a question.
    3) You also do not understand the basic principles governing free speech and its limits. FIRE IN A CROWDED THEATER! THIS IS AMERICA, I CAN SAY WHAT I PLEASE! KILL THE PRESIDENT BURN NIGGERS WATCH PARIS HILTON'S NEW SHOW GRRRRR!

Heh. Heh.

You're entitled to believe what you choose to believe, of course, but you should also feel entitled to believe things that aren't stupid or based on specious, self-contradictory reasoning.

In completely unrelated news, if I ever run for public office my platform will rest on invading and destroying Denmark.

ron paul ron paul ron pau

[​IMG]

lpronau

[​IMG]

GRRGFDGLSG SUBMIT SUBMIT SUBMIT RON PAUL SUBM

[​IMG]

all of the above also applies to you

Epilogue: MOVE TO A REAL COUNTRY.

Toomie out

this is why i prefer to lurk

16. Toomie

Toomie Rookie

I am totally going to be ostracized and banned for that. Fuck.

^

17. Flaming_Tiki_God

...I'm so glad Mafia got you out of lurking mode.
    Please, stay. :oops:

18. thetank

thetank Rookie

Toomie, buddy.

I'm not European. Also, if you don't want the world to think you're all arrogant and what not, stay off the television, and keep a closer eye on who you let out of the country.

There was the time I was almost raped by an Alaskan exchange student. No, it wasn't Used. It's the Americans who go to other countries, and disregarding the native culture of those countries, just act however they want, forcing people to accommodate their extravagances, that is what give you all such a bad name in the international eye.

19. used44

used44 Forum Moderator
    Staff Member

Oh, don't worry. It was a joke. I'm voting. I am sort of disillusioned by the electoral college though.

20. used44

used44 Forum Moderator
    Staff Member

Alaska isn't really considered part of the United States by the rest of the U.S. so they shouldn't really be held responsible for our actions. Alaskans just really like rape.