California gubernatorial election

Lien

Rookie
Not wanting to turn GR into a political website and yes i know, most of you don't even live in the U.S but, Tomorrow is voting day for the California primaries! So calling on all Californian GR users to go vote today!

And also, as a S.F firefighter (yes, I'm a firefighter and a video game nerd. Talk about oxymoron), i humbly encourage you San Franciscan out there to vote yes on Measure B: Seismic safety bond.
"The big one might hit again!"

Now, go vote and make the founding Father proud!

Jerry Brown for governor and Gavin Newsom for Lieutenant Governor!

Lien, i had no clue you were a Firefighter. Cool, my parents were FF's. Where in the city is your station?

I'm not voting in this election. I'm going to vote in the November election, but not this one.

The only thing worth voting on is Prop 16, and even then it's just to make sure that it does not pass. Damn, spend 5 minutes researching it and it's apparent how much of a scam that is.

Longo_2_guns said:
The only thing worth voting on is Prop 16, and even then it's just to make sure that it does not pass. Damn, spend 5 minutes researching it and it's apparent how much of a scam that is.

QFT, that was practically the only reason I voted.

I'm glad Prop. 14 passed. It'll really shake up how primaries work in the future and should result in better choices at the polls.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod