Votes: 0 0.0%
  • This ain't the 90's

• Obama is a secert Muslim

• I'm a bad mother-Shut your mouth!

• Total voters
I, uh, I kinda thought we were rivals a little bit. Maybe we are more like Prof X and Magneto. We have a respect and love for each other, but we don't see eye to eye. For instance you want to love the world and I want to enslave it and make it blow bubbles in my bath with giant straws.

StalfrosCC said:
I, uh, I kinda thought we were rivals a little bit. Maybe we are more like Prof X and Magneto. We have a respect and love for each other, but we don't see eye to eye. For instance you want to love the world and I want to enslave it and make it blow bubbles in my bath with giant straws.

Christ, man is there no end to your depravity? First butter, now this?

StalfrosCC said:
I am a man of simple tastes really. I need butter on my boy toys and a human powered jacuzzi made from the water of your tears.

And heated with the power of my contempt for the outfits you make us wear?

I skimmed through this and what I learned is Longo hasn't changed and Eyebrows is still wrong.

I didn't read through the whole thread, just skimmed it and thought it was funny how everyone was disagreeing with you.

I really don't care about American politics and everyone arguing over health care that works just fine up here. I mean it's not perfect but it's comforting to know if, God forbid, anything happened to me I'm entitled to free health care.

I'm pretty sure most Americans get their knowledge about Canada from either Michael Moore or South Park. And while free healthcare just makes sense, it's not the wonderland Moore makes it out to be. And just like in South Park, you cannot pass French Canada unless you answer this call...

BRING BRING!

The poll doesn't seem to have the option.

"Because he lied about pulling the troops, has potentially put us in another war, has increased crackdown on medical marijuana, signed the NDAA, and bailed out the top 1% of America."

This is coming from a Jew, a member of the ACLU and NRA too.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod