Votes: 0 0.0%
  • This ain't the 90's

• Obama is a secert Muslim

• I'm a bad mother-Shut your mouth!

• Total voters
Because I live in Alaska and we only have two electoral votes, so what the fuck does it matter.

used44 said:
Because I live in Alaska and we only have two electoral votes, so what the fuck does it matter.

Its OK, surely you come from a small town in Alaska, the nation's top energy producing state. We need a return to small town values, these great, All-American places, where Joe Six-pack is saying "awww gee whillickers, I wish the government would just get off my back, doggonit!"

REGARDLESS WHO YA'll are voting for...take a look at the ELECTORAL MAP on YAHOO.

Obama has an insurmountable lead over McInsane ever since the economy hit the fan last monday. The Jewish Retirees in Florida even woke up and Florida is being proclaimed as an OVERNIGHT SWING STATE in Obama's favor - they didn't like seeing their 401K's lose thousands of dollars apparently.

This time around THE REPUBLICANS MUST LOSE. Mccain/Palin would be a foreign policy DISASTER.

The next president is going to be bogged down figuring out how to bring our troops home, fixing the economic revival strategies and he won't have time to be going on foreign relations visits. That's the VP's job this time around.
Palin can't even EXPRESS HERSELF unless Karl Rove coaches her for days on end. I don't want that IDIOT embarrasing my country any longer.

Obama is so far ahead of Mccain right now its HILARIOUS.

#1 Mccain's suspension of his campaign and his vote in favor of the BAILOUT have BACKFIRED IN HIS FACE LOL

#2 His campaign doesn't know what to do to stop the Obama Revolution. They have Hannity talking about "Obama's Friends" in hour long specials. Problem is, everyone already knows who Wright, Ayers and Pleger are by now. That's OLD OLD NEWS. LOL

#3 McCain has pulled out of Michigan and some other states because he's running out of money for the final push and Obama's making more now THAN EVER BEFORE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa

The lights are dimming on the Bush administration, on Mccain and on... actually, they already are dim inside Palin's skull LOL.
:D

GiftedMonkey said:
used44 said:

Its OK, surely you come from a small town in Alaska, the nation's top energy producing state. We need a return to small town values, these great, All-American places, where Joe Six-pack is saying "awww gee whillickers, I wish the government would just get off my back, doggonit!"

Yeah, I used to live right next door to Joe Six-pack. Nice guy.

Well, for a start, I'm not an American. I almost wish I was, I'd put up with the annoying accents that develop across state borders, the arrogance of the country, and the fine, fine women, just for a chance to vote Obama.

The jokes have all been made, friends. The only thing that remains is for McCain to "develop" Alzheimer's, so he "forgets" that he's the paraplegic doing laps in his wheelchair at the Olympics 1500m final, in the great race that is Election '08.

Nothing against paraplegics. Please don't hate me for comparing you to the Mavedick.

thetank said:
I'd put up with the annoying accents that develop across state borders, the arrogance of the country, and the fine, fine women, just for a chance to vote Obama.
You could move to California. If McCain wins the election we'll be succeeding anyways. And if not, it's god damn California.

Yeah, I think I know a girl in California that I could couch-surf with for a week or so until I get settled in. Then it's off to Illinois, I think I have a female friend as well...

And then to Ireland, to live with JCD as a pair of hermits in the beautiful green countryside.

Every day my grandfather declares a variation on this: Obama is a Muslim plant that is only waiting to destroy the country with his "bitch wife" who hates America. Makes me really want to punch him in the face and not want to live right next to him.

I'm not going to vote for Obama though because I just got to the country and settled in while missing the date for registration. Definitely feel like an ineffectual citizen, but I probably would even if I could vote.

I really hope the young people who say they care will really go out and vote. It's going to make all the difference.

20081007.png

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle