• Micheal Moore told me not to

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Obama is a secret Muslim

• I'm a white Christian Male living in Texas and my GR user is Stalfros

• Total voters
Flaming_Tiki_God said:
Because conservatives are evil bigots. :)
And Obama is the new Jesus!

I'm not voting for either.

And I'd rather have a bigot in charge then a former leader of the largest voter fraud group in the nation.

rottenacorn.com

Because he's pathetic and has had everything in life handed to him, compared to a guy who's worked for everything he has and will bring that work ethic to the White House.

I can't vote, but if I could that'd be my reason.

Flaming_Tiki_God said:
Because conservatives are evil bigots. :)
And Obama is the new Jesus!

Way2generalize.

John McCain?

More like...He's a Republican't who is more like John McCain't gonna see the White House! OOH YEAH!

Take a look at the ELECTORAL MAP on YAHOO.

Obama has an insurmountable lead over McInsane ever since the economy hit the fan last monday. The Jewish Retirees in Florida even woke up and Florida is being proclaimed as an OVERNIGHT SWING STATE in Obama's favor - they didn't like seeing their 401K's lose thousands of dollars apparently.

This time around THE REPUBLICANS MUST LOSE. Mccain/Palin would be a foreign policy DISASTER.

The next president is going to be bogged down figuring out how to bring our troops home, fixing the economic revival strategies and he won't have time to be going on foreign relations visits. That's the VP's job this time around.
Palin can't even EXPRESS HERSELF unless Karl Rove coaches her for days on end. I don't want that IDIOT embarrasing my country any longer.

Obama is so far ahead of Mccain right now its HILARIOUS.

#1 Mccain's suspension of his campaign and his vote in favor of the BAILOUT have BACKFIRED IN HIS FACE LOL

#2 His campaign doesn't know what to do to stop the Obama Revolution. They have Hannity talking about "Obama's Friends" in hour long specials. Problem is, everyone already knows who Wright, Ayers and Pleger are by now. That's OLD OLD NEWS. LOL

#3 McCain has pulled out of Michigan and some other states because he's running out of money for the final push and Obama's making more now THAN EVER BEFORE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa

The lights are dimming on the Bush administration, on Mccain and on... actually, they already are dim inside Palin's skull LOL.
:D

I'm anxious to see America's first Black President. I just wish a Black man could have won in an America not teetering on the edge of economic disaster.

Yo, BTS, same post in two topics?

I mean exact? I'm not a mod, but damn. I almost wish you typed them both out in full.

I'm not voting for McCain because despite the fact that a New Zealander essentially paved way for the creation of the atom bomb which essentially helped you lot win the war, my input is not appreciated in this here election.

I wouldn't vote for him anyway. A president whose term is cut short by a natural death as opposed to an assassination like normal doesn't deserve to sit at the big kids table.

because his Kung-Fu is weak... Much like his debate and Palins.

He does the same move over and over, keeps sweeping me MK2 style, and he yells at me when i don't fall for it.

dztob9.jpg

Republican statements like those quoted below from republican voters in Nebraska scares the hell out of me.

Paula Banks, 34, pushed her shopping cart into the local WalMart before a rain shower began, and reflected the view of many conservatives, that Ms. Palin on the ticket is what assured her. “I was already kind of on the McCain side, but I had a little unsureness, and she just pushed me over.â€

I'm not voting for McCain because he supported almost all the policies of Bush which have cost the taxpayers huge sums of money and lives in this farce of a war in Iraq, assaulted our Constitutional freedoms, drove the country into massive debt, shown us unheard of levels of corruption and secrecy, waged war on the environment, let corporations and fundie christian groups make policy, approved of torture, appointed incompetent people into important positions as political favors, spied on Americans, and overall been a bigger unapologetic disaster of a president then I could have possibly imagined.

I don't see McCain trying to make much of a break with these policies and he went and nominated a fundie airhead to be his next in line.

I used to have respect for McCain back when he called fundie evangelists "agents of intolerance", took hard stances against torture, refused to lower himself to smear tactic campaigning, etc. He sold his soul though and will pander to whoever and whatever and do just about anything these days.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod