i need your participation, GR please

Who is the main provider of your family (one that makes money)

• Dad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mom

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

piracer

Rookie
right, im doing a project on gender roles in the family, and i would like you to number the polls. thank you!

My dad is. Mum has always been a stay at home mum because she had me when she was 20 and now that shes 42 she still has a daughter whos only 7.

My dad is a self-employed worker and my mom is a stay at home mom. She used to work in advertisement, but she didn't want to hire a nanny to raise her children, so thats how everything worked out for me.

Why isn't there a option that "both make about as much money"?

The different between their incomes isn't really that big that I could choose either of the current alternatives...

my parents are divorced..

but when they were together it was my dad...

but while i was growin up (12-18 ) i lived with my mum most of the time, so it was HER supporting the family (4 kids) with a lil help from my dads child support (that really didnt exist)

but now her husband is the main income and my pops is the main income for him and his wife.....

Why isn't there a option that "both make about as much money"?

The different between their incomes isn't really that big that I could choose either of the current alternatives...

thats strange, i had a 3rd option for equal or 'others'... strange.

oh, and please place ur poll even if u dont comment.

^ oh really? thats very nice of you, i guess i like you too. Now if only you were a hot 16 year old... oh well.

This is getting illegal real quick. SS, if any fat asian people come to your door, DON'T ANSWER!

Yeah, and my papi's the income source for my family.

i hear truck drivers actually make alot of money? i guess im wrong? i dunno.

This is getting illegal real quick. SS, if any fat asian people come to your door, DON'T ANSWER!

you are not nice

piracer said:
i hear truck drivers actually make alot of money? i guess im wrong? i dunno.

you are not nice
You see, the funny part though is how about a year ago, if I remember correctly, you made a topic about that movie Super Size Me. And your entire post consisted of something along the lines of "you americans r fat." Then you posted a picture of yourself. I've ben loling ever since. Nice? No. But you have to understand I'm a fan or irony. And I'm anti-social kinda.

You see, the funny part though is how about a year ago, if I remember correctly, you made a topic about that movie Super Size Me. And your entire post consisted of something along the lines of "you americans r fat." Then you posted a picture of yourself. I've ben loling ever since. Nice? No. But you have to understand I'm a fan or irony. And I'm anti-social kinda.

i never made a topic about Super Size Me, and neither did i say Americans are fat. I will however say, that a huge amount of food you guys produce and eat is crap. Which is a real shame considering what you could be eating.

And no, i dont eat mcdonalds.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle