I miss Ugh's random fuckery

UghRochester said:
MattAY said:
Did you not learn ANYTHING from your drunken arrest fiasco?

It's baaad to break the law, mmkay?
Yes I've learned the police were still at the bottom of the hill and I could have easily gone out of my friend's car, ran down an alley way and quickly hide. Seriously I'm not going to ask for head, even If I somehow become desperate. I wanted your guys laughter and opinion on the subject.

Remember Mr. Barnes, whores are bad, mmkay?
There we go, much better.

The shit Ugh says sometimes makes me wonder if he's secretly like Will Hunting and he's just fucking with all of us by pretending to be a completely brain dead guy yearning for acceptance on an online message board.

I dont think he is. He does have acceptance, but as the dumbass of GR. Although saying that, he did kind of school maca there!

Maca can't be bothered to read the whole thread. He's too busy being British, wandering around town with his top hat, monocle, pipe, and cane, calling everything pish posh and bollocks, and attempting to take over the world.

Longo_2_guns said:
Maca can't be bothered to read the whole thread. He's too busy being British, wandering around town with his top hat, monocle, pipe, and cane, calling everything pish posh and bollocks, and attempting to take over the world.

How would he take over the world? (I like this story)

By the way I'm sitting corssed-legged on the floor.

MattAY said:
I dont think he is. He does have acceptance, but as the dumbass of GR. Although saying that, he did kind of school maca there!

I read the whole thread (my plans of world domination have been put on the back burner due to boring real life getting in the way) but:

UghRochester said:
UghRochester said:
MattAY said:
Did you not learn ANYTHING from your drunken arrest fiasco?

It's baaad to break the law, mmkay?
Yes I've learned the police were still at the bottom of the hill and I could have easily gone out of my friend's car, ran down an alley way and quickly hide. Seriously I'm not going to ask for head, even If I somehow become desperate. I wanted your guys laughter and opinion on the subject.

Remember Mr. Barnes, whores are bad, mmkay?
There we go, much better.

The likelihood of Ugh 'somehow' becoming desperate stood out more to me than the back pedalling.

Also, madster: the UK allows sex with 16 year olds too but we don't insist on denying mature games an 18 rating and... well just read this.

Sam

I love how everyone was like," Ugh, come back". Then when he answers, he gets ass raped by the forum in a similar fashion to if he were to have sex with that 16 year old and then go to jail for it.

But then again it sounds like she doesn't have a daddy and no one really cares about the little hoe.

MonkeyPox said:
I love how everyone was like," Ugh, come back". Then when he answers, he gets ass raped by the forum in a similar fashion to if he were to have sex with that 16 year old and then go to jail for it.

But then again it sounds like she doesn't have a daddy and no one really cares about the little hoe.

Hi! Welcome to GR.

Sam

MonkeyPox said:

What can I say, GR has that abusive boyfriend mentality. Ugh, this is your fault...you made us do this.

Well look at it this way, Chris Crime created this thread and I was surprised how long it last. Good or bad, I brought entertainment to you guys.

we were entertained, how about that. now shut up ugh you ho and cook me dinner and get me a beer unless you want to "fall down the stairs" again

We'll have to archive this thread so when Ugh sweeps all the bottom feeder awards again next year, we can be reminded of how long his "transformed" posting habits took to completely fall apart.

motivatorcf3f156398e097390a5137017cddc664a5170c3a.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod