Favorite season?

WickedLiquid

Regular
Okay, for the past week, GR has been about Ugh's personal life and 4Chan... Time for something new!

Now that we're in September, Fall is right around the corner. It's already acting like Fall here with gloomy skies and chilly winds. Some people feel blue when fall comes because it means it'll only get colder and colder from here on.

But I actually love Fall, in fact it's my favorite season. It's not boiling hot like summer, and it's not freezing like winter, it's a good mix. The sky may look grey but the leaves on the trees make up for it and are pretty and colourful.

What's your favorite season?

Haha, this place is about to get WILD!

Dont really have one. They all have their pros. Autumn (or Faaallll) is beautiful to look at, winter is bliss, spring is blooming, and Summer has the hot chicks in their bikinis and tiny little thong panties, some with no top on at a- Ok summer DEFINITELY Summer!

Fall? I'm sorry, i don't speak "Murkan!
AUTUMN POWER! Go falling leaves!

But what if you live in Australia? It's spring there!

Really, we've sunk down to talking about the weather. If this were a first date, I'd be asking for the check right now.

Wicked said:
Okay, for the past week, GR has been about Ugh's personal life and 4Chan...

Hmm, good point. Contributan!

Fall, because I love fall fashion. I look good in pants and a light outerwear covering, occasionally accented with a scarf. Oh yeah, you'd hit this...like, two times.

MattAY said:
Haha, this place is about to get WILD!

Woooohoooo! Weather topic!

Everyone who's posted in here, let's make it our goal to each post a Misc topic better than this.

I do appreciate the attempt, wicked. :p

P.s. It's been the rainiest summer here

Where I live, the difference between summer and winter is about 40 degrees. Basically, our summer at night is the same as our winter during the day.

Great fuckin weather.

Longo_2_guns said:
Where I live, the difference between summer and winter is about 40 degrees. Basically, our summer at night is the same as our winter during the day.

Great fuckin weather.
Did I even tell you I'm moving to California?

I still like cold winters, though. Having no biting insects is a wonderful thing.

Winter, not only for hot cocoa and an adventure game with a cozy blanket, but because your significant other needs to be warmed up under the fur rug by the fireplace. Because in the Canadian winter, that ain't enough to keep the shivers away.

Bretimus_v2 said:
Really, we've sunk down to talking about the weather. If this were a first date, I'd be asking for the check right now.

Yeah, but you're married aren't you? So you should be used to boring conversations :p

I kid, I kid.

I like winter best, because everything's dead

Except me. RRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

We have 2 seasons where I live (Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada) .. winter and construction. I dig winter only for the NHL season to begin but I prefer summer .. when I get to wait extra extra long around the shithole city because of the 52 construction projects they've started and leave for a month before returning.

Winter can get up to -40c and summer can get above 40c .. donno why we live here.

I love winter but only the beginning. The snow gets me into the Christmas spirit but I wish it would go away some time after New Years.

Instead, the cold stays until April :(

Man, right now a whole bunch of clouds just rolled in, so it's around 70-80 degrees or so. Shit is nice and cool.

I'm in Texas where it's hot nearly all year long. So definitely this time of the year. It's beginning to look a lot like football.

Stepping outside in the morning and having Jack Frost punch you in the chest, or kick you in the nutsack. Ahh. Either way, it feels like hitting weather.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod