My favorite time of year is upon us

C_nate

Rookie
Fall. Autumn. Whatever.
up-DMUPG6M88V7KUMLA.jpg

Everything starts to look all scenic and the weather gets to where it's not too hot or too cold, football season, and my most favorite...

PumpkinPie.jpg

Not many people in my family care for this delectably delicious dessert but they know it's my favorite and I've already been gifted two this month alone, and I don't have to share!

tumblr_n8z8ofPvcB1t2yru3o1_500.gif

tumblr_nathyj2QNq1tkp906o1_500.gif

Yeah i like this season too. Not too hot and not too cold. Also everything becomes pretty and the streets smells nice.

I love autumn but our summer wasn't hot enough this year so I'm pissed I have to start closing the windows and putting away my shorts and sandals. Halloween is upon us soon though and it's my favorite holiday.

We only have two seasons where I live. We have the "dry season" and the "wet season". Down south interstate they have the more traditional seasons, e.g. summer, autumn, winter, spring.

The dry season is, as described, a time where it's quite dry but cool, so the mornings and evenings can be quite cold where as in the day it's very pleasant and breezy. This time of the year is popular tourism.

The wet season is, as described, the time when it begins to rain. Where I live is very high humidity, so when it's not training it's very hot. When it does rain, it can get cold. Sometimes it'll rain for days on end non-stop, sometimes we won't say any rain at all.

Leading up to the wet season is "the build up" which is horrible. It's when we lose the dry season and it starts getting really hot and humid. We're currently in the build up to the wet season unfortunately. :(

I digg fall, but my birthday is in fall.

I am also the worst stoner in the world. I don't like pumpkin pie.

Down here in the subtropical part of australia, we only have 3 seasons.
Hot, Hot-one-day-freezing-next, and Britain.

Currently in that middle one, where it was almost summer hot yesterday and yet this morning i had to scrape ice off my windshield.

Also, most trees don't really change.

Looking forward to spending a week in Tennessee in mid October. I just know it's going to look and feel glorious.

Couldn't agree more nate. Autumn always makes me cosy! It's when the light jackets come out and the football (soccer) season pretty much starts. Lovely!

Definitely, without a doubt, the best season.

Cool, crisp, smells good, cozy, can work/workout outdoors and not feel all gross and sweaty, can be comfortable inside and relax, prettiest season, etc etc.

It's just the best.

I've recently discovered, in my opinion, people only CLAIM to like summer, because from a young age we're taught to love summer as it is our "summer break". We get time off, so "fuk yea summer!".

But in reality, every year people are like "I can't wait for summer!".. Then when summer comes, every year, it's nothing but "fuk it's too hot,need to get in the A/C" brb..hiding inside, sweating, uncomfortable, irritable, etc.

Then fall comes and everyone is happy and content, sipping their coffee in their comfy fall jacket, complaining the cold is coming with a big smile on their face.

Humans are special.

I hate fall just because its the precursor to winter. So the days keep getting shorter and more miserable.

But I do love me some pumpkin pie. Or pumpkin anything really.

I like to see winter because of my favorite foods. i got my foods in winter which comes in winter only. and one more thing for like winter that i can try many dresses on this time too.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle