maca2kx

Wes

Rookie
I miss him :(

Also, how about updating the announcement thread? I keep PMing Trippysmurf thinking he'll respond since it says he's a mod. I'm going to have to start PMing Moses soon..

Maca is the lingering presence of GR, he is a phantom of shadow and hidden status. But he is always watching us, sometimes on a Windows brower, sometimes through a window while you're drowsing.

used44 said:
Looks good! On a related note, I forgot Leth was an admin.

Yeah..Really there isn't much admin stuff for me to do right now besides ban spam bots. So I really just act more like a mod for the time being...Even then, most people here don't post a bunch of shit.

Lethean said:
used44 said:
Looks good! On a related note, I forgot Leth was an admin.

Yeah..Really there isn't much admin stuff for me to do right now besides ban spam bots. So I really just act more like a mod for the time being...Even then, most people here don't post a bunch of s***.

if your that bored I can always stir up some shit to keep you guys occupied

I'm not sure I've had a topic specifically asking for me. I'm touched. It is nice to be able to drop in here every so often and not worry about the occasional shit storm that gets dropped on the forum. Yes I do have mod powers but I think I've used them a grand total of uno since I de-admin'd. Still, they're there if needs must. The people in CO see me a little bit more than you guys (the lucky ducks) but only because I post there, not because I don't visit here. I have seen the references made to me over the past few weeks, I'm happy the majority of it is positive. It's nice to be remembered favourably but I think that's thanks in part to my leaving before I became completely useless. On a completely unrelated note I recently painted my bedroom wall in moon rock. I thought I'd take a tip from Longo and have an orange portal permanently installed so I can make quick exi|

What up Maca.

Anyone else think the ebb and flow of the forums is on the... ebb... or the... which part is the down part?

Visitorship and activity seem to have dropped slightly

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle