I have an idea. Good or bad, you decide!

Is UghRochester's idea good or bad?

• Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

• Great idea, but have someone better looking do it.

• Don't really care.

• MY LEG!

• Total voters

UghRochester

https://www.twitch.tv/ughrochester
So I have an idea for a new showdown. How about having a YouTube video showdown? Members can nominate their favorite YouTube vids and have them battling out with other vids. I would post the results of each battle by announcing them from a YouTube video. If we do this, I would make an announcement with a YouTube vid and post my vid on Facebook and Twitter. This would hopefully bring some more traffic to the forums and site. I won't do the showdown anytime soon since we have a bunch of forum games going on. What's your guys opinion?

+ It's a little different
+Helps UghRochester get views on YouTube
+/- Might gain more traffic
+/- Length of some vids
+/-People see more UghRochester
-Another showdown

There are too many videos for me to pick one. Plus I doubt my pick would go far since I prefer "epicly amazing" over "WTF? LUL" But sure, go for it.

ANOTHER showdown? Geeez.

It's on OK idea. But if you do it, I reckon we should have a 3 minute limit on videos or something. And I dont think its worth posting a whole new video just for results - because that's a boring fucking video. Maybe just do one for the winner.

See it this way: The more videos you post, the more opportunities there will be for us to make fun of you ;)

I suggesting using topics for videos.

A contest to see who could make the most amazing 30 second clip on Black Ops would be fun....IF ANYONE DID THAT.

There's already two showdowns going on right now, and summer tends to be showdown season, so I vote no.

A youtube thread I wouldn't mind though

Rakon said:
There's already two showdowns going on right now, and summer tends to be showdown season, so I vote no.

A youtube thread I wouldn't mind though
Yes, that's why I clearly mentioned there's so many forum games going on. This showdown wouldn't happen anytime soon. This was an idea to help receive more traffic into this place. I placed it as both pro and. Even though it would help bring more traffic (pro) it could bring people from places like 4chan (con).

Bretimus_v2 said:
Just post in the YouTube topic that already exists.
Yes, this is a good idea but, I was talking all types of web vids The YouTube topic we have is only gameplay vids. http://www.gamerevolution.com/forum/vie ... hp?t=15687

Though if you wanted to make a topic that was exclusively for YouTube vids, I dint think anyone would have a problem. That other one got off-topic and weird anyway.

used44 said:
Though if you wanted to make a topic that was exclusively for YouTube vids, I dint think anyone would have a problem. That other one got off-topic and weird anyway.
Din't. I like that. It's like don't and didn't. Ain't has some competition now.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle