Gamer Evolution.com

I don't care who is a mod/admin as long as they help contribute to the site in some way. I enjoy this site, and enjoy the staff. Sure it wasn't like "old" GR (talking about the main page and it's staff), but that's why there's change. Change is good, perhaps it might be considered "revolution." I'll tell you there are some members I've seen throughout years I thought wouldn't be able to step up and do what they do. Who would ever thought Longo would be a great admin? At first, I thought he was a dick (still do from time to time). However, I honestly value Longo's opinions in games. He gave me great suggestions of games, so far. He also chats in #game-revolution.com. He's contributing to the site like how I would to see the admin do.

Sourdeez, he's a new member and post incredibly dumb photos (most of the time) in the ITT Awesome Thread, but he does contribute to the site whether it's posting comments on the front page or whether he's helping people in PC. He is one the newest members I thought wouldn't be so great, but he turning out to be a great guy. Whether it's new members or old skool users, it makes my smile bigger seeing someone contributing to the site. We don't need more/less mods. We don't need to change them either. We simply just need more people to contribute like the above people mentioned.

Honestly, I wished more forum members would post comments on the main site and the main site commenters would invade out forums.

"We simply just need more people to contribute"

I agree with Ugh's entire post.

Oh except I knew Longo was going to be a good mod and was lobbying for him for years.

SourDeez and Ugh are the voices of reason. Oh, and if you're wondering...I walked in, saw the Slippy costume, and said, "f*** this".

Still got the job.

It should be abundantly clear to every I am the most logical choice for mod, with my calm demeanor and my level headed thinking I am sure to bring peace and prosperity to these forums

I appreciate the nice things being said about me
Just to be clear I would turn down a nomination to be mod. I spend enough time doing guild leadership stuff.

Plus that costume is.....contaminated.

To those who want to have more people add creative content the original posters are a grand help. On another forum there is a thread call "You Laugh, You loose" In which you post the funniest pictures you can and you post which ones you loose to.

Just having these spaces already started can motivated other people to create or find good stuff and share.

MattAY said:
Isn't this a lot of dicking about?

Anyone would think were the fucking UN.

So who is south Korea and who is North korea threatening "Final destruction!"?
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/02/ ... J520130219

I agree with used about agreeing with Ugh.

I could say more, but I should probably get to class. It started an hour ago, so I am quite late.

danielrbischoff said:
Let this serve as a litmus test for your ideas Crime

Not even 24 hours removed and already the changes can be seen :D

Listen to them, Dan. Listen to... the People.

If you listen closely, you can hear them chanting your name...Danny Danny Danny Danny DANNYDANNYDANNYDANNY

Make the move, Dan! Shake it up and see what happens. People can surprise you! We want to.

The ball's in your court, Dude.

It's too bad you're not a man of your word, Dan.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod