I miss Ugh's random fuckery

I've got a feeling he's starting a new him - i.e thinking before he speaks. I like to think we all finally got through to him!

'atta boy Uggy...'atta boy!

Well remember Ian I did share with you that she's a little not there...if you know what I mean I just hope this topic won't come back and bite me in the ass if I do pull this shit off.

Ugh, let me let you in on a little secret. Women are nothing but bitches and whores. Considering the severity of this since she's 16 and therefore in the "Cannot Have" section, you don't want to get involved with this. This means that she'll perpetually have you by the balls, figuratively as well as literally. So being 16 years old and a women, it will just take one bad PMS trip or a forgotten 8 week anniversary (since those damn kids count every fucking week) or a single day when you can't pay complete attention to her and she could easily end up calling the cops on your ass for statutory rape.

You see, there are two key parts to any relationship, compromise and leverage. Compromise allows both parties to be happy, and prevents leverage. Without compromise, one side will get leverage, which they can allow to tip the scales in their favor in one future compromise. By going into what you're thinking of, you would be giving her an insane amount of leverage that can be used as much as possible, which is never a good idea.

So I say don't do it, or you'll be sorry. If you're that desperate, Craigslist casual encounters.

Longo_2_guns said:
If you're that desperate, Craigslist casual encounters.
Ok so you want me to get ass rape by a creepy ass dude like the one Duke posted in his manifesto 5 or so months ago...way to go Longo...way to go.
Secondly I already knew she was trashy, that's why I inserted the "head" part because the police wouldn't have any evidence that she gave me head (unless somehow they can collect my sperm alone with others she probably gave head) I would be on the safe side.
I just wanted to share UghRochester can have fun, just wants help of thinking of all the consequences. I'm on the side of NOT going with it because I sense this will lead me to danger not only by the government, but literal and physical danger.

UghRochester said:
Secondly I already knew she was trashy, that's why I inserted the "head" part because the police wouldn't have any evidence that she gave me head
They really don't need evidence. All they need is her testimony and BAM, jail. In just about any situation involving problems with a couple, such as this or a domestic dispute, it is often standard police protocol to arrest the male no matter the situation.

Pretty much...

It would be wise to stay away from anything...or anyone...underage. And to never use third person again....

Green_Lantern said:
Pretty much...

It would be wise to stay away from anything...or anyone...underage. And to never use third person again....
Then I shall...the third person problem, I can't make any guarantees.

Step 1.) 3 day holiday to Australia
Step 2.) Sex
Step 3.) Done.

She can't do shit after you dump her ass because it was perfectly legal.

That, plus it's also legal for you to get pissed drunk.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod