I miss Stalfros

I like ugh, he puts up with our shit and doesn't care - just keeps posting.

What you been up to other than your job, stal?

How the fuck are you finding these cool jobs? Do you have a Bachelor's in Computer Science or some such? I never know where to look for decent jobs. I mean, Trippy had an interview that required travel! My interviews consist of taking the 26 for a couple of exits and applying at some shit retail place :(

MattAY said:
I miss online though, would love to move out of a shitty bandwidth village and reconnect with you guys!
This is how it is for me. Except I've never had good internet ever.

Yeah, you're cool.

I got one from Ugh though that said "I'm going to send a friend request to you in hopes you accept it. You should accept it because I'm UghRochester. You should decline because I'm UghRochester. The choices are yours and yours alone."

So I've decided to neither add nor decline it, and simply leave it in my box forever. Like what I did for Tylzen. (I've honestly had his there for like a year)

BlackStar said:
Lethean said:
My interviews consist of taking the 26 for a couple of exits and applying at some s*** retail place :(

The world needs retail salesmen.

Yeah but it's not for me. I know I'm qualified for GOOD paying jobs. Just never know where to look :(.

On the corner of Main and Fourth. Wear something revealing. You work for me now.

(I was insinuating a job as a prostitute would be a high paying job you're qualified for. Both as an insult and as a compliment, cause you're sexy.)

Qualifications are for suckers - move down here to Australia and work in the mines, where you can make $100k every 6 months while having dropped out of high school.

^Because mining is fun and pays well! Oh wait. No, my grandpa told us that if we ever worked in the ines like he did, he would kill us.

Longo_2_guns said:
On the corner of Main and Fourth. Wear something revealing. You work for me now.

(I was insinuating a job as a prostitute would be a high paying job you're qualified for. Both as an insult and as a compliment, cause you're sexy.)

For you, it'd be free!

Seriously though, I bet 20 year olds here get paid more than I do and work better jobs.

Mac Daddy.....Won't you sample the goods before you put me all out on those mean streets? Tell me how good I am first? :(

Why do I feel so gay right now......?

Lethean said:

latex_salesman_2.jpg

and you wanna be my latex salesman...

Lethean said:
Seriously though, I bet 20 year olds here get paid more than I do and work better jobs.

Mac Daddy.....Won't you sample the goods before you put me all out on those mean streets? Tell me how good I am first? :(

Because you dirty imigrants get the bad jobs, that's why.

Lethean said:

I'm 20 and I make like $15 an hour, if not more, working at a doctor's office.

Don't worry though, I have a feeling you're more than ready to tackle the curb on your own. Just try and keep Laqueesha away. Bitch has been moving in every night.

And baby, you just gay for pay. And me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod