I miss Stalfros

Hey Stal. Good to see you again. How long until you run off and break my heart again? Or is it too late...

Question: How is it that people who've been away from the forum for months always drop a line in threads like this about them?

In all honesty, I went from working a job where I made lots of money and did absolutely nothing to a job with Dell where I work all fucking day... and still make lots of money.

My ability to browse any type of forum has been hamstrung.

I did, recently, hang out with Trippy when he came to Austin for a job interview! Sadly he didn't get the job :( he is a pretty cool motherfucker.

Also, Ted is in Texas now, but I have yet to see him.

I think Stal rejected my friend request. That makes me a sad panda.

It's cool that you're doing alright, man. Good to see you.

That is the only time I messaged Stal (on FB that is). I thought maybe he would have erased me from his memory, apparently not.

Jobs go that way, but congrats on the fat wads o' cash.

I'm sure mala will apologize at some point for indirectly forcing contact between you and Ugh.

It's nice to see you around though.

StalfrosCC said:
Because UGH messages you on Facebook about the topic.

Also, Ugh, never message me again.

lolcats-rofl.jpg

is this: http://www.myspace.com/thedrawingboard
really your brother? its pretty good.

StalfrosCC said:
Try again Longo.
It still says friend request sent.

Though you can always add me if nothing else. I'm under Luke Cypher with a pic of Captain Marvel as my profile pic.

Though that only extends to Stal. NO ONE ELSE IS ALLOWED TO ADD ME! Unless I like you.

I love how the community unites when it comes to slating Ugh.

I love how some of you guys at GR are my friends. And if I lived in the US you would be my good friends I'm sure.
I miss online though, would love to move out of a shitty bandwidth village and reconnect with you guys!

Although I had a blip online for 5 minutes the other day...first time in a year and a half.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle