I miss Ugh's random fuckery

Do you realize I could pay for a cheaper prostitute?
Also I heard something about foreign visitors would have to stay in Australia if you have sex and the female got pregnant (reason: So the dude could take care of the child), is that true?

UghRochester said:
Do you realize I could pay for a cheaper prostitute?
Also I heard something about foreign visitors would have to stay in Australia if you have sex and the female got pregnant (reason: So the dude could take care of the child), is that true?
No.

And the whole point of coming down here is to make everything legal.
That, plus you get a holiday.

Ugh just fap and the horniness will go away.

If it comes back? Fap again. It's definately best to stay away from the underage illegal part of things. Plus, Longo is right, she sounds like an absolute whore and would have you under her thumb...especially with your manager involved!!

Did you not learn ANYTHING from your drunken arrest fiasco?

It's baaad to break the law, mmkay?

In the fine words of The Mole from South Park: You need to stop thinking with your diick!

madster111 said:
Step 1.) 3 day holiday to Australia
Step 2.) Sex
Step 3.) Done.

She can't do s*** after you dump her ass because it was perfectly legal.

That, plus it's also legal for you to get pissed drunk.

see ugh, madster will help you out. he's offering himself to you.

MattAY said:
Did you not learn ANYTHING from your drunken arrest fiasco?

It's baaad to break the law, mmkay?
Yes I've learned the police were still at the bottom of the hill and I could have easily gone out of my friend's car, ran down an alley way and quickly hide. Seriously I'm not going to ask for head, even If I somehow become desperate. I wanted your guys laughter and opinion on the subject.

Remember Mr. Barnes, whores are bad, mmkay?

I don't really have much to add other than saying I agree with MattAY and reckon you'll be better off doing that then getting in more trouble with the law.

Dating 16 yr olds can be a lot of fun. You guys could go see New Moon...

or go to a Taylor Swift concert

or go to Chuck E Cheese

or download Hanna Montana ringtones together

or go directly to jail. Do not pass go, do not collect 200 dollars

Try meeting girls on the internets Ugh

That way you'll know she's the one for you if she types "OMG u no i luv 2 party lyke ridonkulous lol"

UghRochester said:
UghRochester doesn't have feelings for her, but is thinking if he's gonna pull off the "dating" for head later on.

Even if I believed you to go ahead and do that let me tell you; that would be extremely douchey of you and a very low, sleazebag move. You'd be exploiting the feelings she has for you and making her feel like shit after you dump her. Contrary to how some ppl talk around here or act at your school/town/whatever, it isn't what the "cool" people do.

UghRochester said:
Seriously, I'm thinking critically at the moment. I know this girl that has a bad rep for being trashy and slutty, but apparently this girl has feelings for me ever since she was 13 (she's now 16). I don't have feelings for her, but I'm thinking if I'm gonna pull off the "dating" for head later on. I'm thinking of all the consequences because this was my former manager's daughter...so I'm a little worried that will spread around work. So what should I do GR users?
(Also I'm 18 and due to the age of consent I could get in major trouble)

I've taken the liberty of changing your pretentious third person sketchy dialogue into a first person sketchy dialogue, at least that way it doesn't seem like it was written by a dumbass with an egotism problem.

Now, I also did you the courtesy of placing the relevant sentence in bold. In case that's not enough I'll type it out again:

(Also I'm 18 and due to the age of consent I could get in major trouble)

Not clear enough?

MAJOR TROUBLE

I mean fucking hell, you were actually considering it.

Sam

Wow. I didn't even catch that part. I stopped reading part way through the arrogant third person bit. I remember when the Joker was posting in third person a lot too. Irritating as hell.

Like others have said, that would be incredibly douchey and you would most likely get in a shitload of trouble. So, you would be doing something illegal just so you could be a douche bag to this girl.

Also, if I remember correctly from high school, just because some people in high school have taken it upon themselves to build a reputation for another person they don't know to put them out as being slutty or trashy, it doesn't always mean that they are. She could in fact be a nice enough girl who is simply talked about as being like that because kids are assholes. Don't be one of those assholes by stringing her along just to hopefully get your little blow job and break her heart.

UghRochester said:
apparently this girl has feelings for UghRochester ever since she was 13 (she's now 16).

lol. Taken her that long to get her feelings around all of you, eh.

Why is GR full of pedophiles.

Love him or hate him, nobody gets GR's gears grinding like Ugh. He's like the horrible best friend on a sitcom, always getting in trouble and doing stupid stuff.

doogie.jpg

widget_ckPYXqjVfaMPAzjEFBHy6J.jpg

Ugh, please tell me McDonald's offers some sort of Life Management or Mental Health counseling in their benefits.

^ It's called a free Big Mac...heals all wounds.

I love how Ugh somehow managed to get an even lower reputation.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod