I drove my car down to the gas station today and bought gas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Run it dry, fill up, record your mileage as you drive and determine your Miles Per Gallon. Then you'll have a simple formula to determine when you need to fuel up. Might save you in the future.

Longo_2_guns said:
Nah, that's not hard. I just wear a sweatshirt, hood, and mask at all times when I leave. I'll be damned if the sun is going to get me!

Mental image: Longo in all of that running out of his house yelling at the sun, "not this time, bastard!"

FrozenBacon said:
I only get 93 octane because my car requires it. If it didn't I would go for the cheapest possible.

What he said. Tried the cheap stuff but our car didn't take it too well.

used44 said:
Run it dry, fill up, record your mileage as you drive and determine your Miles Per Gallon. Then you'll have a simple formula to determine when you need to fuel up. Might save you in the future.

Yeah thats pretty much what i do now but sometimes people drive my car without telling me aka my roommate so it can be a little frustrating.

LOOK AT ME. GUYS, I'M BUYING GASOLINE FOR MY CAR. GOD DAMMIT I'M FUCKING OLD, HUH. LOOK AT WHAT I JUST FUCKING DID. THE AGE OF MATURITY, I'VE REACHED IT.

edit:
Shame. Shame on all of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod