I drove my car down to the gas station today and bought gas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris_Crime

Rookie
It's that time of the week again! Or every other week depending on the fuel economy of your automobile. Either way, fill her up!

I've bought gas from wholesale club stores lately, like Costco's and Sam's club. There's some pretty fair deals on gasoline if you're a club member. Still, I like to throw my money into the Shell Gasoline pit whenever I get a chance. Expensive, and for what? I dunno, but it makes me feel better spending more money on gasoline. V Power gasoline, baby. Just like the V on my engine. The V no doubt stand for VROOM, the sound I make whilst peeling out of the Shell station. 93 Octane = #ballin

Share your stories on gasoline purchase in this thread.

Alas my jeep is no more and I am doomed to travel the streets using public transportation. :cry: But when I did drive I'd always go for the cheapest gas available.

I can remember when I was a kid, $20 would fill up your tank. $20!!! Nowadays it's more like $50-$70.

I want my 90's back.

I don't have a car because I live in the city. But somedays my girlfriend lets me borrow her car so I can drive to work in the 'burbs. On Wednesday, the low fuel light was on, so I payed for half a tank...like a boss.

WickedLiquid said:
I can remember when I was a kid, $20 would fill up your tank. $20!!! Nowadays it's more like $50-$70.

Same here. Shame I couldn't have been driving back then. This feeling must be what my grandparents meant when they said they could go to the movies, buy popcorn, and buy a hamburger on the way home all for a nickel. And for two! I still want to call bullshit, gramps, but okay.

GiftedMonkey said:
On Wednesday, the low fuel light was on, so I payed for half a tank...like a boss.

Putting gas in your girlfriend's ride is definitely a boss move and a player move at that!
I'm sure you got some lovin by Thursday night.

Didn't know they made gas powered tricycles Chris. Amazing.

You know many consider it bloatware but the YP app on AT&T phones does a great job of finding the cheapest gas prices in the area. Definitely recommend it!

Lethean said:
Didn't know they made gas powered tricycles
f1baea.gif

Hey, no turning my thread into another cellphone thread. Now that's a real waste of money.

Chris, your gif has made me want to post in this thread. This is also my motivation for 90% of all my posts.

<3 you

I only get 93 octane because my car requires it. If it didn't I would go for the cheapest possible.

But yea, it costs about $60 to fill up my car. I usually try to ride my bike or walk whenever I can. That really isn't often, though since everything is stupid far from where I live. When I move back to the city, I'll probably switch to public transportation.

I just went to the gas station not to long ago. I filled up my tank and then drove off, but I didn't make it far. I had left the nozzle in my tank!
So I went inside to tell the clerk and sh tried to tell me that I have to pay them 300 bucks, so I just left haha

gamefritz said:
I just went to the gas station not to long ago. I filled up my tank and then drove off, but I didn't make it far. I had left the nozzle in my tank!
So I went inside to tell the clerk and sh tried to tell me that I have to pay them 300 bucks, so I just left haha
Not sure if troll, woman, or douchebag.

De-Ting said:
gamefritz said:

LOL'd. He's obviously trolling.

My low petrol light went on today, so i went in and filled it up (almost). i paid 60 bucks for a little over 41L when my cars capacity is 60L. This is 91RON aswell, not this fancy 95-98RON doorab.

lokness said:
De-Ting said:
gamefritz said:

tumblr_lvrp8bU9AV1qibz0jo1_500.png

Also Longo's trollin'.

I'm paying around $45 or $50 depending on where I go. Once payed somewhere over $85 for my grandfather's old truck.

gamefritz said:
I filled up my tank and then drove off, but I didn't make it far. I had left the nozzle in my tank!
Lol, I've seen this before, so I kind of believe him. Hell, I've seen someone in queue at a Jack in the Box drive thru with the nozzle and hose line dragging behind out their gas tank. He was apparently drunk... or stupid. I had some friends with me, so I drove back around just to get us a second look! Oh god we laughed. The guy in the car looked at us coldly for staring at him so. ha
Seems the line disconnects at a fail-safe so as not to damage the gasoline pump.

De-Ting said:
lokness said:
De-Ting said:
gamefritz said:

Also I blame Longo.
Nobody thinks this person is Blackstar?

Yes, because whenever a new poster comes, they're always either a troll or someone pretending to be a troll. You guys don't even know what the word troll means.

Anyway, gas for me has gotten really cheap, because I don't have my car with me anymore. Walking everywhere is a bit of a pain, though. Especially when you live on the top of a 300 foot hill and have to walk up and down it all the time.

My legs always hurt.

^Not to mention actually going out into the sunlight.

I remember when I was a 16, gas was like $0.75/gallon. Those were the days. /olddudenostalgia

Nah, that's not hard. I just wear a sweatshirt, hood, and mask at all times when I leave. I'll be damned if the sun is going to get me!

I pay about 30-40 bucks for gas because my POS 1997 Grand Prix gas gauge is broken so i guess when i have to get gas so thats always fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle