How would you change GR?

I noticed a few ads for GameFly, that both of you are EWC members. They feature reviews for most their games on there, but they are from GameSpot I believe. Maybe that is something you guys could look into, which would benefit you in terms of exposure. Just saying....

NickKmet said:
I know it's been mentioned in other threads, but having a box on the front with recent forum posts.

There used to be one of those. I made it.

They removed it for some reason.

We need Joe and Daniel's powers combined. Then the community would be flourishing.

joeblow said:
NickKmet said:
I know it's been mentioned in other threads, but having a box on the front with recent forum posts.

And I've suggested it in every single thread like this since. Because, surprise, it works!

Longo_2_guns said:
joeblow said:
NickKmet said:

And I've suggested it in every single thread like this since. Because, surprise, it works!

And we know this for sure because of... was it Bret who said that's why he started posting?

In actuality, might have been the same for me. But I honestly can't remember why I started posting in the forums.

I still remember why I started posting in the forums, almost eight years later...

Though I think I've told this story before.

So after looking back at my first post, I feel like it must have come from a link from the front page. Though I don't know, I could be trippin'.

Longo_2_guns said:
joeblow said:
NickKmet said:

I bet they removed it to avoid database calls on the homepage or something but really that's going to have a negligible effect.

I remember checking the Google Analytics a little after it went up and there was a definite increase in forum traffic.

Longo_2_guns said:
joeblow said:
NickKmet said:
I’d FIRE that Danny Bischoff for making fun of tinymhg on the pod cast.
Yeah, can his ass!
He went to far this time. Get rid of him.

Now, now guys. I forgive Daniel, it’s not his fault he was born with a mean streak a mile wide. :p

(Attention: The proceeding is a parody and/or joke, any similarities to any person real or fictional, aside from those being parodied, is purely coincidental. Any similarities to any event real or fictional, aside from those being parodied, is purely coincidental. No, offense was intended, and I hope none was taken. Have a nice day.)

Who won the last haiku Friday? Contest winner should always get a big announcement. Make a big deal out of "WE GIVE SH*T AWAY ALL THE TIME" because it's really cool. Show who won, how they won, what they won. It could get new visitors to stick around and try to get in on the copious swag.

please please please put what console / platform the game reviews (and previews) will be available on!! <3

Ask and you shall receive. Take a look, it's between VOX POP and CHEATS on the homepage. We'll probably expand it later on, but we wanted to at least get this up for now and test the response.

Longo_2_guns said:
joeblow said:
NickKmet said:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod