hi

BlackStar

Rookie
Hello. My name is BlackStar and I just wanted to say hey and introduce myself to the forum.

I joined this place because I'm a huge fan of Crave. They've got a really great site! If you check it out, you'll be greeted with a big advertisement that reminds you of what's cool and hip! Plus they've got previews of games like Epic Mickey and Captain America. I also love the forum layout, the white really looks good. I feel like I'm on some cool facebook site for video games.

My hobbies include Russian prostitution, moose hunting and seeing how long I can stare into the Sun before I permanently damage my retinas. My favorite video game ever made is Need for Speed Underground for Nintendo Gamecube. My second favorite is Pac-Man.

Here is my pic, if there is another place to post it please tell me
disturbingpicoflongo.jpg

I am only 14, but I am not gay because I find pictures of women very attractive. I hope you all grow to like me and maybe one day, if we're lucky enough, we can be friends. :D

You've done better, Blacky. But a good read none-the-less. It's only sub-standard because I've seen that pic way too many times.

Well excuuuuuuuuuuuuse me, princess.

Had I have known this, I'd have just posted a picture of Stal's face on Tigerlilly's body.

BlackStar said:
Well excuuuuuuuuuuuuse me, princess.

Had I have known this, I'd have just posted a picture of Stal's face on Tigerlilly's body.

*fap fap fap fap fap*

(Apologies to the human race)

Ahh the NIS contest. Won a Prinny bottle for just sending a picture of my toe. I hope Longo won something really great for that picture. His own little asian maid or a pet pinguin perhaps.

Man, that wasn't even the best picture I took. Although I will admit is was considerably photoshopped.

For the record, I realize how big of a creep this makes me look. But the archive is right there and it's full of nostalgia fun times.

look at her big ol cheeks, man! And she wears glasses?
[*also right clicks* SAVE AS]

Sorry, Mikey. How can it be wrong when it feels so right?

this is undeniable proof to me that if tigerlilly grew a beard, I'd be willing to part ways with limbs to get in on that action

Dr. Wife and JCD wouldn't have a problem with this thread either. Because I only poke fun at people I like, except Chris Crime that miserable bastard.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133