College Radio

Dude is playing a bunch of video game tracks on my local college radio station. You can listen here:
http://kscu.org/

Probably won't be on by the time you read this or click the link, but the weirdest kid played some 8bit remix tune and then something from the Halo 4 soundtrack. I think he remixes all these himself so kind of cool.

This is by far the worst program on the station out here which has a ton of indie, underground music at all hours of the day and night, but if you've got a local radio station that you like and we can listen to it online, share in this thread.

Living in the boonies of NE I stick solely to SiriusXM and I love it.

So much so that I have a subscription for my personal vehicle, my company vehicle, and an internet sub.

Green_Lantern said:
Living in the boonies of NE I stick solely to SiriusXM and I love it.
I like Underground Garage, 1st Wave, and Sirius XM U, but honestly they all replay songs way too much. It's worse than the 90s-era adult-alternative radio stations some days.

I like Backspin. Though a game we do on car trips is we start at 50s on 5 and go up through trying to guess all of the songs.

Longo_2_guns said:
I like Backspin. Though a game we do on car trips is we start at 50s on 5 and go up through trying to guess all of the songs.

We play that in my living room! Formerly with Sirius stations at my parent's house (Dish Network) now with the DirecTV "Sonic" music channels. You just have to be the first person to name the artist/band. I'm pretty much the best at it.

We've got a radio station here which plays nothing but classical/opera style music. I remember one day when driving to work they were playing music from video games, including the main themes of Skyrim and Final Fantasy VIII.

While it's a bit different, my school's clock tower had a carillon that would play music. And the only reason I know that it was used to play actual songs and not just an assortment of random bell noises was that one time I heard them play To Zanarkand on it. And another time I heard them play Part of Your World from Little Mermaid on it. But that's beside the point.

Longo_2_guns said:
While it's a bit different, my school's clock tower had a carillon that would play music. And the only reason I know that it was used to play actual songs and not just an assortment of random bell noises was that one time I heard them play To Zanarkand on it. And another time I heard them play Part of Your World from Little Mermaid on it. But that's beside the point.

And all our's play is the school fight song.

At the Y ours has giant bell/chimes and an organist would do something at the top of the hour. I will always remember the day the Power Ranger theme rolled down from north campus.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod