Gues What??????????????????

I like pinapple pizza...

Though I've recently started getting some awesome chicken deep dish pizzas. Mmmm.

Or I could live here, eat my pineapple pizza without criticism, and not have to live in New York.

It's win-win-win!

I'll eat pizza with meat on it, but I don't like the aftermath. I get heartburn and have so much gas.

Blackstar asked. He could have left it alone and accept the fact I like it plain. No, no he had to go a little bit further.

UghRochester said:
I'll eat pizza with meat on it, but I don't like the aftermath. I get heartburn and have so much gas.
And this year's winner of the Award for Information No One Else Needed to Know is...

UghRochester! Congratulations!

BlackStar said:
Not even with pepperoni? Are you dating a Muslim? Come on man, live a little!

Sometimes places have s***y pepperoni and it ruins the pizza. Or what I hate is when places think that when I say pepperoni that I supposedly mean just pepperoni and absolutely no cheese. That's why I love me some extra cheese...................

................. You can never go wrong with extra cheese

I'm hungry now

I just make my own pizza from store bought ingredients, all the fun of inconvenience in your kitchen!

But agree on there needing to be meat on it. And extra cheese.

There's a buffet franchise called CiCi's that serves the world's best pizza. My favorites are plain alfredo, spinach alfredo (THE best way to eat spinach), tomato basil alfredo, jalapeno pepperoni, taco, and macaroni.

I'm salivating really seriously now...

De-Ting said:
There's a buffet franchise called CiCi's that serves the world's best pizza. My favorites are plain alfredo, spinach alfredo (THE best way to eat spinach), tomato basil alfredo, jalapeno pepperoni, taco, and macaroni.

I'm salivating really seriously now...

Obviously you've never been to Italy.....

Whataly?

If you're within 100 miles of a CiCi's Bret, I'm jealous. Send me happy thoughts through the air as you're eating.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod