Gues What??????????????????

Delorean88

Rookie
So somebody had some funun tonight and I haven't posted ina while cause I have been busy in the past weekzs. I had a test, shit load of homeowrk and a stupid paper to write about bulack music and hows its used in stage and film productiosn so I decided to celebrate being free for the weekend. I figured I joined the club of those whose posted while under a influence............. Deus Ex HR isn't that great to be honest, I returned it tonight in hopes of getting syndicate ut if I dont get that I'll get something else. At my university they have a campus radio station and I have my own shoow and it's really cool. Next time I won't log into my computer...... Probably or the best if I don't go on my computer. Tight community here better than that shit place called spotgame. My birthday is in June

Now I leave you with this:::
saints-row-3-egoraptor-o.gif

I have to disagree with you about Deus Ex; I thought it was awesome. I love that gif though.

Dear God what have I done.............. Well I guess everyone gets one, I'm just glad drunk me decided to come to GR and not Facebook. And Ugh I wasn't acting, I really was at a terrible state. I'm surprised I was able to link a gif, seriously I couldn't spell but linking gifs is nothing. I was originally going to go asleep when I got back but drunk me turned on the TV and saw that Bad Boys 2 was on HBO to which drunk me loudly exclaimed "F*** Yeah!!! I love Bad Boys", that lead to grabbing my computer and surfing GR.

Now I must search the forums and see what other things I've said. Also please don't question why drunk me wanted to post a gif of a naked cartoon women shooting civilians and swinging a rather large purple dildo..... It came from this if you're wondering: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0C59h1nlwg

Last thing I'm not going to pass up the opportunity to shamelessly promote my radio show it's every Friday 7-9pm go to www.bullsradio.org and click listen live. You guys don't have to listen

You ever wonder, like, if there's millions of you out there in other demensions. Like there's an Asian BlackStar who fights crime. Or a super smart BlackStar who invented the Sham Wow. And one who deals crack under the code name fudge packer, which in that demension fudge packer means something not gay, cause it's like the oppositie demension.

Fuck, I wish McDonalds delivered.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod