Why I hate Ugly

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think what MattAY is trying to say is shut the fuck up with your stupid drama bullshit or I will personally kill all of you.

And if not, that's what he's saying now.

Also, I think I just found the other forum you were talking about. Oh man De-Ting, oh man. You have no idea how funny I find this, and yet it isn't unexpected at all. :D

And I think I need to drop this. It's very applicable.

Longo_2_guns said:
Also, I think I just found the other forum you were talking about. Oh man De-Ting, oh man. You have no idea how funny I find this, and yet it isn't unexpected at all. :D

Oh man, now you gotta share.

BelgianROFLs said:
Longo_2_guns said:

Oh man, now you gotta share.
It's a Digimon forum that I joined when I was thirteen and stayed because I made friends. I've visited one of them twice.

Chris_Crime said:
When they ask which topic killed the forums I'll point them towards this one.

<3

Also, it wasn't hard to find the other forum because your screen name is basically the same, right there above the "Sensei Sensual" on your profile pic...so, yeah...

UglykitteN said:
Also, it wasn't hard to find the other forum because your screen name is basically the same, right there above the "Sensei Sensual" on your profile pic...so, yeah...
Well thanks for the confession.

And Chris, you guys asked for it...no, really, you asked for it. Well, Wes did at first, then everyone followed suit...

But now that this is taken care of, we can all just get back to talking about...nothing much.

De-Ting said:
It's a Digimon forum that I joined when I was thirteen and stayed because I made friends. I've visited one of them twice.
Oh I'm sure that's exactly why you stayed there. :D

Longo_2_guns said:
De-Ting said:
Oh I'm sure that's exactly why you stayed there. :D
Don't take my word for it. My forum stats page will tell you the story.

Congrats ugly on finding a very a solid target for trolling and apparently having some success with it.

Please save this topic from fail and post some screen shots of your trolling wins.

needsmoardramah.jpg

DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT THE WORD NETIQUETTE MEANS?

Seriously though, stop it. It's gone from humorous to annoying as all hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod