Why I hate Ugly

Status
Not open for further replies.

De-Ting

Rookie
Let's look at the ban list at my other forum. Pardon my colorful language.

banlist.png

The bottom one, Sensei_Sensual, is a name I created while making a radio commercial in tech class early this year, which I included in my demo reel. In a manifesto, Ugly responded "That's not very sensual sensei of you," to one of my comments. If that's not Ugly, who is it? BelgianROFLs? C'mon... :roll:

So can we keep things simple, or do you want me to present my other evidences?

Let's all just listen to some good music.

You're getting a bit tiresome with this Ugly crusade Ting.

Why not handle the problems personally? :) And no need to bite me, I'm not defending him, just stating my opinion. :)

Well, it's either ignore my retarded comments, or devote an entire thread to me.

BTW, how do those bans prove it was me?

De-Ting said:
Kijan said:
Why not handle the problems personally?
I tried. I even accepted his apology, after which he said "Just kidding." :disgust2:

Do you maybe have proof? :)

I feel like I'm in a CSI of sort, CSI Revolution!

We'll... revolutionize you. 8)

He said, she said...

More imporantly though is Rule #[insert a number] of the Internet: Don't argue with trolls or they win.

After all this negativity only one thing can right all the wrong. The solution!

Ugly was trying to let me pass the blame to you, Belgian. You were a suspect since everything you said in the manifestos, you understand. But obviously, I've removed you from the list. :thumbup:

And since you asked Kijan, here's proof of his deeds and evidence that's he's been stalking me for a while now.

banugly1.png

banugly3.png

banugly2.png

banugly4.png

And I agree, Bret. I would like to enjoy the silence.

March 19, 2009 I asked you what school you went to, because you said in a forum post about how when you're done with school you're qualified to be a level 2 help desk (or something like that). I just wanted to know what school you would want to go to to set your sights so low.

But obviously, I waited over a year to start stalking you. That makes perfect sense.

Edit:

advicer.jpg

You had the right idea...

CCNA? Just wondering, because I'm a network engineer, and typically when you see "Network Tech Level 1/2/3" those positions are very specific to a particular employer. It's not like there's an industry standard for job titles.

So these parasites are here because of you Tingy?! GOD DAMMIT MAN!

Rule #1 - Always check the trail! Then no one will know about the rape.

Seriously though, cant you all just get along? Or perhaps grow some ballistas for cocks and ignore one another?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle