Hi. It's me.

Your name is lilhorny? LOL How fitting for GR.

And yes Daniel, we need more NES man and BlackStar. And maybe some girls? Or would that mean we can't walk out in our underwear anymore and drink milk from the carton?

WickedLiquid said:
Your name is lilhorny? LOL How fitting for GR.

And yes Daniel, we need more NES man and BlackStar. And maybe some girls? Or would that mean we can't walk out in our underwear anymore and drink milk from the carton?
How have you still not sent me your details for the E3 swag?

danielrbischoff said:
Why don't people stick around? I'm kind of hoping this trend of NesMan, BlackStar and you guys showing up semi-regularly will stick.

Things happen. I am still kicking it a bit but my reviews/editorials are put to a different use now...

Otherwise I got the FCB...but thats a winter event.

Chris_Crime said:
dc332d.png

1hp30z.gif

thanks!
...Want to hook me up with an invite?!

TheNesMan said:
Want to hook me up with an invite?!

No shit. I have a ton of friends who are on but I can't seem to get one of them to invite me. When I say a ton, I mean two.

DocMoc said:
TheNesMan said:
Want to hook me up with an invite?!

No shit. I have a ton of friends who are on but I can't seem to get one of them to invite me. When I say a ton, I mean two.
Those bastards. I don't know of any friends of mine that are on Google +. If I did, I would be harassing them for an invite.

did you already for NesMan? because I was going to.
Jared shared with me, so anyone needing g+ hit me up on pm with your email and I'll send one your way

have 8 invites so far. thanks to that guy ^^^

Still sXe Jared? There were days I wished you smoked a joint just so you would chill the fuck out about all that sXe new-wave-post-pop-emo-punk-screamo-phase all the scene kids were going through.

Without alcohol, I probably wouldn't have even been conceived! So TAKE THAT!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle