What is this song, it's driving me crazy

Welp, might as well make this thread interesting.

Would you rather want the ability to talk to animals or to see into the future?

see into the future, it'd be nice to figure out what women in the bar are going to get drunk enough to sleep with me ahead of time

Talk to animals, because I would like to have a dad like Nigel Thornberry.
tumblr_m88da4Q4aN1r2ssllo6_400.gif

It's all about the future!

Animals have tiny brains y'know, if they could talk they would be unable to communicate properly.

Let me see - talk to a squirrel about blah, or pretend to be Doc fucking Brown and go into the future and see all sorts!

I'd like to talk to animals so i can see what the whole fuzz is to play chess with a chimp. Can't be that different with and elephant!

See how long into the future?
Because if i can see like 5 seconds into the future, i'd be up for that. But if i can see the entire future, nope. I don't wanna see how the human race is fucked in 100 years time and how the sun will expand and make earth into mars and shit.

I'll buy some wolves and use my superior powers to make them the best guard wolves. People will break into my house to be confronted with 3 or 4 wolves just chilling around the door licking their lips.

I would enter the army, and tell the local insects and animals to harass my enemies. I would become one of the greatest generals to ever live. The enemy snipers would have spiders crawl over their scopes, the artillery operators would flinch from the bites and miss. I would amass an army of various big cats and the deadliest snakes and spiders from australia and set them loose on those who oppose me. The bears will have body armor made for them. My shark/whale army will bring world trade to a standstill and my bird army would ground the planes.

And then i will announce myself as God King.

madster111 said:
Because if i can see like 5 seconds into the future, i'd be up for that. But if i can see the entire future, nope. I don't wanna see how the human race is fucked in 100 years time and how the sun will expand and make earth into mars and shit.

Also, why see into the future when you already know what will happen right?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod