California

Yeah, that's me. I also did a cover of Fitter Happier.

I'm not doing anything YET, guys. I am full of panic and rage, and I don't have enough time to finish this paper. I was woken up at 730 this morning to make sure my older brother was awake. Very unhappy about that. Rest of the day went to hell because of other things that kept coming up. Now this thing is due in seventeen hours and that leaves me something like 45 minutes per page. At the same time, I think I've deduced that I don't need this class in order to graduate. So, while I will panic until tomorrow afternoon, fuck it. Hard.

Also, if anyone happens to be an expert in Zuni, Navajo, Hopi, or anything Tanoan or Keresan, please let me know.

I won't know until Senate convenes in September (I think?) whether or not I'm officially graduated. Then the convocation ceremony will take place in October.

In other news, my parents apparently didn't like/couldn't find non-expensive places to stay, so they gunned it and they're in Duarte tonight. I think they're pretty tired now. They've decided to give themselves much more time coming back, so they're going to take the super scenic route, is what they said. Dunno what that means.

They drove through Ashland sometime in the middle of the night, and my mom was surprised, because apparently she thought that it comprised about two blocks.

Sightless said:
They've decided to give themselves much more time coming back, so they're going to take the super scenic route, is what they said. Dunno what that means.

1571472_o.gif

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod